The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How do I increase my Quality Score?

Make sure that you ad and keywords are very related.

Also, on your landing page, have links to your privacy policy, contact info, disclosure and TOS.

Others may have additional tips. :)

Quality Score is a formula of:
  • Your click-through rate (CTR)
  • The relevance of each keyword to its ad group
  • Landing page quality and relevance
  • The relevance of your ad text
  • Your historical AdWords account performance
So trying to improve all that will give you better QS, that means Higher Ad Rankings and Lower CPC.

So trying to improve all that will give you better QS, that means Higher Ad Rankings and Lower CPC.

@Unicorn summed it up very nicely.

I personally noticed one of the largest factors is CTR & relevancy. So as long as your offer is relevant to your targeting, the primary thing you should focus on is CTR.

A trick to help get a better CTR, is to use the same exact ad 10 times in an ad group.

More ads = higher probability that one of those ads will have a very high CTR based on chance.

Does it mean that keyword must be used in LP?

I'm not 100% sure but I did notice in my campaign that I got a higher score for the kws that I had in both the ad and the lander. However, really relevant kws also ranked quite well.

Does it mean that keyword must be used in LP?

Yes if your landing page has the primary keyword on the landing page, it almost always helps quality score.

You can dynamically add the searchers keyword to your landing page by passing it through the url.

For example: yourlandingpage.com/?keyword=Morticai

You can then use a PHP echo the keyword wherever you want by placing this in your landing page code : <?php echo $_GET['keyword'] ?>

<?php echo $_GET['keyword'] ?> will be replaced with Morticai, in this example.

Also I think higher QS makes your CPC go down.

I read if the keyword you re bidding on is in your ad as well as the H1 tag of your lander, then your QS goes up.

@Unicorn summed it up very nicely.

I personally noticed one of the largest factors is CTR & relevancy. So as long as your offer is relevant to your targeting, the primary thing you should focus on is CTR.

A trick to help get a better CTR, is to use the same exact ad 10 times in an ad group.

More ads = higher probability that one of those ads will have a very high CTR based on chance.

What do you mean "use the same exact ad 10 times in an ad group"? if one ad is not relevant enough for the keywords in the ad group then all 10 ads will not be relevant enough.

I think this formula also applies to Bing. My current bid on the keyword is $0.35, but my average CPC is only $0.14 because my CTR is 3.5%. Hopefully I will get a conversion pretty soon.

There are a lot of factors to be considered if you want to succeed with your ads. This includes the relevance of your ads to your landing page. Then, you must be able to analyze conversion and your budget. Quality score will also rely on the high density keywords used. CPC and CTR matters most when you place ads for your business.

There are a lot of factors to be considered if you want to succeed with your ads. This includes the relevance of your ads to your landing page. Then, you must be able to analyze conversion and your budget. Quality score will also rely on the high density keywords used. CPC and CTR matters most when you place ads for your business.

Everything you said!

I think that sometimes, people don't take the ad and lander relevance into consideration well enough.

First of all you need to know how to increase your quality score. To improve quality score keyword relevancy is the most important. Also your Ad copy should match with your product/ service. Better Landing page experience can also help to improve your quality score.

banners
Back