The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How do I increase Instagram followers?

Mostly people either pay for shoutouts and powerlikes from big accounts or use the follow/unfollow method on instagram.

I have been using the follow/unfollow method for the past four weeks and have some success.

If you choose to use that method, I highly recommend posting quality photos. It will make a huge difference!

How do I increase Instagram followers? Any tips would be great.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gustavo Woltmann

Perhaps, something that's very relevant in today's trends and stuffs that might come handy in the future. I guess, these two will contribute. Plus dont forget to use hashtags. :)

This is what I usually suggest whenever anyone is looking to increase their social following:

Offer good content, engage with followers, follow influencers in your niche. Those things will help you attract visitors and potentially, conversions.

Make sure you use great photos - funny, entertaining or informative and taylor your bio to meet IG's TOS and not read like spam. :)

1. Use hashtags that are known to help increase followers: #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.

2. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience.

3. Hold a contest on Instagram. One of the easiest ways to do this is to post an image promoting the contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter.

4. Promote your Instagram account on your other social media accounts and profiles. Tell people what they can expect once they’re following you (e.g., behind-the-scenes photos, sneak peeks, coupons, etc.)

5. Like and comment on other users’ photos. This is the most natural way to gain new followers.

6. Use popular hashtags so your images get found in search. Some of the most popular ones are #love, #instagood, #tbt and #photooftheday

You easily get more followers by following unique Instagrams users(Celebrity), and by Hashtagging trendy words to your uploads.

The most important:
1. high quality of your pictures
2. proper hash tags
3. follow & comment people with lot of followers.

Instagram mainly focusing on photos and videos. So post attractive photos and follow trusted persons. Simply follow and get followed.

How do I increase Instagram followers? Any tips would be great.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gustavo Woltmann
Hi,
The best way to increase followers on Instagram organically is to create unique content and using hashtags. Make sure that you are posting your content on prime time.
Make sure you are interacting with your presents followers and the ones who are liking and commenting on your images.
Regards

Use your own quality content, great hashtags (in the beginning, generic, popular ones, later on your own), and engage your followers. :) You just have to be patient for all of this to actually work!

MI
Back