The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do I get Down to Business?

A

adrian

While I will still work on my plans of world domination on the side. I'm getting down to business, I've been messing around on 7seach getting my feet wet. But I have been sending straight to offers. So jack squat conversions but I knew that would happen. as it takes some time and effort to get into a niche, so I have no problem testing the water first. I don't want to spend a week on a niche for 10 impressions a day or .01 epc.

So I have tested the water and found a niche that I can sell(something I know something about). So now I'm building my program. Got a good domain name to run traffic though, I'll slap up a basic site in case someone comes later.

Now I'm on to the landing page. What should I offer on the landing pages for the email address? I was thinking a how-to info guide sort of thing? Or an entrance to a giveaway (this might attract too many freebie seekers)? I might get access to coupons would be nice but the idea is get a list and build some trust.

Am I good so far?

How about a #'d part email series. I would think a "guide" would be best but it's more work then a email series but it should convert better.

Adrian has a great idea there, hit them with a series that can be used to almost 'tell them a story' and use it to generate leads.

Guides are however quite good in the sense that they can end up 'anywhere', you may find sales creeping through months later as someone opens the guide from their downloads or has shared it with a friend.

banners
Back