The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How do I find affiliates to promote my physical products?

Kass1408

affiliate
Hi there!
smilies_smile.png

I am a small online retailer of physical products (fitness niche) that sell rather well. I don’t want to sound smug, but I am rather proud of how I managed my online business promoting them. The products I offer are of the highest quality since I worked on improving them after a trial run.

However, I am stuck and could use your help. How do I find affiliates willing to promote my products?
I am willing to pay extra compared to what amazon and CJ.com have to offer. But I don’t know who to turn to.

Could you please give me some advice?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Is it a digital product or physical product?

If it is a digital product you can become a vendor with Click Bank - your product will then be part of the click bank affiliate network.

If it is a physical product you can apply to the different affiliate networks such as share-a-sale or commission junction.

Either way everything is taken care of for you - payments, refunds, affiliate commissions - everything -

You also have the option of running your own affiliate program - This is more hands on. You can do this using affiliate software from iDevAffiliate - Affiliate Tracking Software - Affiliate Program Software

MI
Back