The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do i build auto adult site

you need a robot , and that can be done using php or any other language .
i have done it in the past years back to 2009 and 2010 with PHP curl() function , to communicate with the servers and grab content from them , really cool things but i didn't do it with adult websites .
i don't recommedt it by the way in 2017 , because search engines knows when the content is not your's

People still make a killing with this, there are many adult sites that are based on scraped content. You don't even have to download and host the videos - you either embed them or simply link to other sites where the videos are hosted.

These sites are called "fake tubes" or "scrapped tubes". You will need a tube script and some scrapper for this. It's been a while since I built my last site, but Konrads "Mechbunny" used to be #1 for this. Check it out here : Mechbunny Tube Script

There is a catch though : you need a ton of sites like these and you need to be able to rank them. If you are able to do SEO, it could work. Once the sites start to get some SE traffic, you will trade it with your other sites and a select amount of trade partners.

Networks like these are usually monetized by thelikes of exoclick, ero-advertising etc ...

Good luck :)

banners
Back