The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How did you build up a budget?

save up your money from another job. I always recommend that affiliate have another job before they try to do this full time.

If you have a full time job already you could get a part time job on the weekends and use the extra cash to start experimenting with affiliate campaigns, or you could just work more hours in your current job.

Remember people who are 110% serious about been successful ALWAYS find a way.

Last edited:
Do you have any skills that you could use for freelancing?

Edit: Forgot to suggest that if you are able to add freelancing to your regular job, you could fund your budget faster.

Last edited:
There is always the Payday / Car Title Loan route bubba ;) haha

i am totally not cereal at all. jus sayin :p

Honestly though I started off hand building html sites on notepad lol - i built my advertising revenue from the ground up - I did'nt even have to worry about up front advertising on my first sites because luckily i struck Gold in the niches I was in (runescape niche sites)

If you don't make much right now, just set aside a bulk amount, lets say $100 - and add to it every chance you can, doesn't matter if its $1.00 or .05c - set a goal for 2 months, dont even look at the balance, and whatever u end up with, spoil yourself with some split tests on your offers / go exploring a little at a time

There is no sense to dive into something without seeing how hot the water is first right?? ;) Best of luck to ya - We are here to help

Try free methods. There is no reason why you could not make $1000 in a month by using youtube traffic which you can build up in your free time!

If not, save a portion of your wages to try out paid traffic!

Free traffic methods or like others say, get a job on the side and work your ass off!

It take time and patience.

I never had a job to build up money. All I did was freelance online and build up funds through online services. You'd be surprised that even saturated services like link building have a large upside by just outsourcing efficiently. I personally know people that are doing over 1MM a year through link building services on forums.

There are even a handful of people on Fiverr doing 50k+/month. All they do is resell stuff efficiently.

You could even check out Luke Peerfly's method of building fan pages for free. These are assets that'll generate money for a long time and they don't take TOO much time/effort to get to a decent level.

Right now you're in a stage where most marketers have been at some point of time.

It's like the time we pay our dues to the internet marketing overlords. They need blood, sweat and tears but once they're pleased you have an all access pass to profitability for the rest of your life.

I've realized once you know how to make money online with one method you become successful in other methods fairly quickly. The thing is your mindset will change and your problem solving abilities will be drastically better.

Good luck bro.

I took it out of my kids' piggy bank and then got my jumped by them.

Not really, I actually used my hard-earned cash from being a copywriter and working a job to invest into ventures. Unless you have a nice credit line, you may need to find your gig and get it like a bo$$.

MI
Back