The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can you get paid if you are outside US?

most international partners we work with choose wire, payquicker, or paypal. We have all of these choices plus some others. Let us know if you need any help

So the one that pays you is the merchant? Am I limited to the offers I can choose?

No mate. This is 2014! You are not limited.
Unless your country has some restrictitons on receiving wire / PayPal paymens, you should be fine. Where do you live?

While its good to make sure that you will get paid, your focus should be on making money first :)

No mate. This is 2014! You are not limited.
Unless your country has some restrictitons on receiving wire / PayPal paymens, you should be fine. Where do you live?

While its good to make sure that you will get paid, your focus should be on making money first :)
I live in Panama, there some banks that do receive wire transfers... I know that I should focus on making money first, but checking some networks and they say that they pay by check it would be quite troublesome later to find out I can't checkout.

I live in Panama, there some banks that do receive wire transfers... I know that I should focus on making money first, but checking some networks and they say that they pay by check it would be quite troublesome later to find out I can't checkout.

You are right. Its important to make sure that you will get paid. But its hard to imagine banks not accepting wire transfer. See if you can setup a PayPal account and get it connected to your bank. That should be your best solution to get paid.

Wire is probably the most popular option our affiliates choose to use. It's fast and reliable and no middle man between you and your money. It's a direct transfer from the affiliate network directly to your bank account.

We pay by Local Bank Transfer to over 20 countries (we don't support Panama at present though), WIRE, Check, PayPal and Payoneer. :)

There are lots of ways. Paypal, Wire transfer, Check via mail or when you receive it in original, Payoneer and many others. so you don't have to worry, you will get paid.

Now-a-days there are a lot of money withdrawal systems. Wire, local bank transfer and a good number of mastercards(Payoneer, American express etc). If your country support Paypal, Paypal is the best to withdraw your money with a law cost.

Really? Who pays by check in 2014? Anyways, wire transfer is usually the standard, or paypal as an alternative.

Uh ... one of the biggest affiliate programs out there, Aweber, still do not offer any other form of payment to international affiliates apart from check. Rather annoying as it takes several weeks to arrive, sometimes two checks arrive together so one month you get no payment at all.

Jeff

banners
Back