The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can we increase the frequency of crawling by search engines?

The frequency of crawling by search engines is proportional to the frequency of the changes on your website. More often you update your website or make changes in the content, search engine will likely to crawl your website.

Possible measures to take to increase the crawl rate may include:
  1. Update Your Content Often (and ping Google once you do)
  2. Check Your Server.
  3. Pay Attention To Load Time.
  4. Check Links.
  5. Build More Links.
  6. Add a Sitemap.
  7. Make It Easy.
  8. Check Meta and Title Tags.

Open the Crawl Rate Settings page for your property.

If your crawl rate is described as "calculated as optimal," the only way to reduce the crawl rate is by filing a special request. You cannot increase the crawl rate.
Otherwise, select the option you want and then limit the crawl rate as desired.

A website's popularity, crawlability, and structure all factor into how long it will take Google to index a site. In general, Googlebot will find its way to a new website between four days and four weeks. However, this is a projection and some users have claimed to be indexed in less than a day.

Add new content or adjust the existing one and you will make algorithms crawl your site over and over again. You could also include some links or make some modifications in the website structure, but make sure that you do it only when necessary. The same goes with the content, it will help you get more attention from algorithms but you still need to keep it valuable.

change in content or new content
search engines archive and curate content <that is their primary mission
You even linked the meaning of pasty ... ///ROLF///
How can we increase the frequency of crawling by search engines?
Many ways actually, since others mentioned the /adding new content/ .. I'd mention the loading time ..

- Samira

1639484822403.png

chart from: Canonical HTTP Header vs Canonical Tag: Which is Faster?
worth looking at what he is saying not the typical SEO bullshit.

Bottom line: This is what Google does --regardless of what you do. If the content is not 'really' changed Googlebot will not re-render it most likely.

I found this for the reason that I am building a SEO Strategy for a Sport domain website that will be mostly authored by AI and extensive, and costly, json formatted data-feeds.

What prompted the investigation was if Google and the other search-engines would execute the JavaScript I would to code. I want the client browser to parse the most of the data as the update frequency can be as high a every 5 seconds if the user selects a sports game is in progress --processing and rendering this data for a large audience back-end on the server would requite massive hardware. The normal up dates ranger from 5 minutes of an hour for game schedules and stating teamplayer linups. An then there are the betting odds at US licensed Sports books

If i inject the raw data as json data into the source code of the webpage and link to the java script --the search engines `should` be able to read and make sense of the json as it is raw machine code (see Json-LD )

You got to think like a search engine if you want to be successful manipulating the search engine to get what you want.

The spider always is hungry but you have to set the table with food the search engine spider likes --and not what some charlatan is screamin' on YouTube --that is a suckers game.

MI
Back