The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can we improve AffiliateFix? - (Answer for a chance to win $100).

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com?
1. There are tons and tons of information for a newbie like me here.
2. The "Starting your own campaign by K" is the coolest guide i've read! Comprehensive and educational indeed. I've printed it out and stick it to my wall. I think being a newbie like me it is the best guide one can get, plus you get to ask question when in doubt.
3. So far people here are just great, especially K, darster and Eymard. Very helpful.
4. I like how the information and guides here are categorized and can easily be found.
5. The tools section are fantastic.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com?
Please dont get me wrong but It's not that "I dont like" but some improvement on certain things could make things even cooler, for e.g:
1. Information are not sorted. Perhaps it could be sorted in such a way that it would be further categorized as a newbie or intermediate or expert levels. And it could be searchable or put into the newbie section for newbies.
2. Apart from the guys I've mention above, I think other group members are not active. I've made my observation in the introduce yourself to the family. In my opinion, other members should mingle and expand network not only in making money but also make new friends and form a Master Alliance. :)

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you)
So far, I've posted 15 times for the past few days. I think as a newbie we tend to read first and try to digest the info and apply the knowledge before asking question or post our own stuff. (My personal opinion and experience)

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com?
I think AffiliateFix.com can try to emphasize on getting members to be active by organizing a campaign to "get to know other fixers" by integrating some chats scripts or perhaps an element of social media to the site, photo sharing (besides earning proofs), shout outs, competition and other cool stuff. Not only this can benefit the members, but it could also intrigue others to join the forum because its fun and interesting while making money.

I'm not an expert in this, its only my opinion. I see things as a newbie and contribute like one, if I made a mistake I'll be happy to correct the statements I've made above. Cheers guys! And good luck K!

banners
Back