The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can see my site on Google 1st page ?

davidjohn55

affiliate
As like in Designing your site, you need to do a number of things to reach high on Google results.
At first you need to insure that your pages are crawled on regular basis, after that create accounts in social sites to build Trust for your site.
Try these things first

Hello uniquesofts,
When i first read your question on form i am tottaly shoked bt .. good question every ones mind raise this question. we need to good fresh content and ragular basis submission work.

agreed. you should have to be patient when you do seo for your site before you will see the good results of your link building. it really takes time before you see your site in the first page of google because online competition is so tough.

so you need to have a good on page optimization for your site and see to it that you have targeted right keywords. you should also be consistent in building links preferably from relevant sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, uniquesofts

I would like to say patience might be the best way for success on SEO. Study your competitors and generate a nice list of your money keywords firstly. Use these keywords on our sites and use them while you build backlinks to your sites.
No one could answer how much time needed to be on #1 of Google or other SEs. Just be patient and keep working hard in the right direction, you would be successful.

Wish you succeed,

SEO is a continuous process. You don't get stable rankings on SERP. If you want to stay on top then you need to continue building links.

You will need to get some quality content and backlinks. Because the content is the very important factor in search engine ranking.

Here are some of the things you need to consider with regards to SEO;

1. Quality content - fresh, interesting and unique content.
2. On-Page Optimization - it deals with the proper use of meta tags, description, title tags, heading (h1/h2 tags), keywords and alt tags (use when describing images).
3. Off-Page Optimization - it deals with building links. Blog commenting, forum posting, article and directory submissions are just some of the techniques that falls under Off-Page.

Hi,

My site is uniquehoster and want to top on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Msn).What I do? How much time it will display on google.
What is the major work on Search Engine optimization.

Thanks

Here are some ways that helps your site get into top rankings on major search engines:

website optimization
search engine optimization
social media optimization
pay per click
search engine marketing

MI
Back