The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can I track offers on Google Analytics.

johnkerr

affiliate
I would like to be able to track third party offers that I am buying traffic for on Google Analytics. Is there a way to do this? I believe I cannot put my Google Analytics tracking pixels on websites that I do not own.

GA is great for analytic's and setting up goals but not useful with affiliate offers.

Using a tracker hosted or self hosted is more ideal and useful. I use affportal.bevo high end and it has never lost a beat. There are other free ones but very limited.

From there you can use your tracker postback URL to track conversion within your tracker. No need GA tracking pixel.

GA is great for analytic's and setting up goals but not useful with affiliate offers.

Using a tracker hosted or self hosted is more ideal and useful. I use affportal.bevo high end and it has never lost a beat. There are other free ones but very limited.

From there you can use your tracker postback URL to track conversion within your tracker. No need GA tracking pixel.
I can use our HasOffers platform to track clicks, views, conversions etc., but what I like about GA is that I can see the user engagement. I know their page views and time on site. I can eliminate sources that have 100% bounce back or 0 time on site

Google Analytics is not good option to use on affiliate offers.
Especially, if you are using it landing pages it can slow down your page load speed.

MI
Back