propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How can I promote my website on Linkedin?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Davidwatson, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Davidwatson

Davidwatson Affiliate affiliate

Hello friends,

I want to promote my website In Linkedin, please suggest me some useful tips

Thanks for any suggestions

2. amtrader

amtrader Affiliate affiliate

You can promote your company on LinkedIn by creating a company page. and the you have to add all the employees who are working there. after that you have to post quality contents related to your business or the topics of your niche and ask your team mates to share it on their account. like this you can promote your company in LinkedIn.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

/\ /\

Like that. A link on your profile/company page, add your new content and if budget allows, you can try LI ads.

4. Albert Barkley

Albert Barkley Affiliate affiliate

You can use Linkedin for Business and can use advertisement option from there.

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I do believe you can be able to promote the website through the platform by first creating a page for the website. have all the relevant information filled in and then share the links so that people can be able to follow the company. I am sure each and every follower will have to visit the website and see what is being offered. That is what I personally do.

6. shafi kasmani

shafi kasmani Affiliate affiliate

you need to add all friends and if above 500 friends then your website will come traffic sure

7. jandesigner1

jandesigner1 Affiliate affiliate

Same like any social media platforms you can promote your company by posting helpful content. As linkedin is a professional platform so the tone of message should be professional. You can like share and comment on others posts as well.

8. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Join relevant business groups and promote your company page and offers to those groups (just don't spam)

Ie, if you're an affiliate marketer join affiliate marketing groups :)

9. Hover

Hover Affiliate affiliate

There are many ways of promoting but it begins with the creation of a company page or just a profile (better both). Is also good too update the information frequently.

10. Vincent01

Vincent01 Affiliate affiliate

When you will get more and more friends and groups from linkdin.
    You can promote then.Also you can promote your website by the others social media.
    Like as facebook or twitter.

11. amar478

amar478 Affiliate affiliate

Great information thanks for sharing with us

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed