The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HOW CAN I PROMOTE A NO-INCENT CPA OFFER?

FrankZ

Greetings folks.
I have the question as about how to promote NO-INCENT offers, from what I know INCENT is when you give kind of like bribes to users to complete the offer like claim they´ll win trip, tickets or a free download afterwards completion of the offer.

So when I ain´t allowed to incent ,¿WHAT SHOULD MY FUNNEL TEXT OR LP TEXT SAY WITHOUT INFRINGING THE RULES FOR A NO INCENT CPA OFFER?

FOR EXAMPLE:
LET´S SAY I WANNA PROMOTE THIS OFFER AND MAKE AND LP , IS IT OK IF I PUT "PARTICIPATE AND WIN A PS4" OR "GET THE CHANCE TO WIN A PS4" OR "COMPLETE THE OFFER AND GET TO BE A WINNER OF A PS4"

4hqGrhn.png

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

Well. it seems to me that you haven't studied any copywriting, angles, hooks, lead magnets, landing page design, etc. That's okay, but I think it will serve you best to do a little bit more studying so as to have a handle on the answers you seek.

You are asking to have someone tell you how to promote an offer. You have singled out a non-incentive offer. That's good, you've identified a type of offer. Now the offer that you have demonstrated above is in fact a survey offer. Survey funnels are easy to set up through an angle with a good hook. Your initial ad is where you get the prospects to come to your landing page and this landing page is going to set up the interest and the commitment of the prospect to complete the survey.

Landing pages serving up a survey can actually serve to separate prospects into different groups and opening up the opportunity for sending prospects to different funnels and/or offers.

banners
Back