The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can i optimise my revenue for my new site?

A

Andrew Waatz

I have bought i website Uploadwp.com .

This site is about Wordpress and Woocommerce Tutorials.

Now how can i increase the revenue on this site?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

I have bought i website Uploadwp.com .

This site is about Wordpress and Woocommerce Tutorials.

Now how can i increase the revenue on this site?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

Sell themes or wordpress courses. If you have traffic you can promote other people wordpress services and business. Sell PLR packages of ready made wordpress website or PLR royalty free pictures. You can get those for a low low fee in a bundle and sell the bundle at a fraction of a cost for pictures sold on those big websites.

Resell hosting as well or have a section about good hosting companies that goes well with wordpress. They are also commercial plugins that can be sold. SEO and such.

You can also promote your services or your ebooks about promoting these websites such as twitter, facebook and so on. You can sell themes or wordpress optimise for affiliate marketing for those who are looking for the good stuff.

It all depend on your approach. Tutorials are nice but what is the point of following tutorials if the student cannot make their website visible or make money out of it. By sharing your ideas you can get credibility and sell things.

Also with twitter, instagram and Facebook you can talk about the new wordpress or woocommerce trick and bring people to your site (on a page where you talk about things of value with on the side advertising).

You can also be part of an advertising network where you can earn per click or per impression.

banners
Back