The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how can i monetize fb account with 5k friends and 5k followers

tech12psk

hey guys i have a account with 5000 friends and 5000+ followers , well i will convert the profile to fan page but i would like to know how can i monetize it ?

and what is the best way to monetize a fb page and which kind of offers work well and suggest me a network that have good offers which i can promote from fb pages

You need to figure out what the demographics are on your 5k facebook page. Facebook is usually full of kids, so you can target fitness, games, dating and credit card offers. Most mainstream networks should have a few of these offers so I would start there first. For anything more sophisticated like debt, loans, insurance and maybe even gambling you will need to target the slightly more mature target group (i.e. 25 and above).

Facebook posts will not necessarily be shown to all your followers. In that case try running an ad and capture their emails. From there, continue email marketing using various CPA offers. Works better than just relying on FB page conversion.

Work with Affiliate Link Promotion.
Join affiliate network, get link relative you traffic and share it on Facebook with Interesting image or video. So you can monetize that traffic as much as you get clicks on shared link. :D
But mind well, link must be related to your account and traffic, otherwise you will lose your FB traffic.

banners
Back