The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Can I make my first 100$ ?

mr money

affiliate
Hello Guys
I am Mr Money from India.
I am glad to join this awesome community.
I would like to ask you guys how can I make first 100$ online ? :)
Any kind of answer is appreciated.
Regards,
Mr Money

i don't know anything and i am new in this so i need your help so that i came to know about this marketing and how can i earn my first 100$.

To make your first $100, you can try providing some kind of service, something in which you are good at.

1. You can try fiverr.com, where people provide variety of services starting at $5. If you take a look at that site you can definitely get some ideas.

2. Also you can write articles for others if you are good at writing. You can provide your article to people using places like iwriter.com

You can also dive straight to paid advertising if you have a budget so you need to tell us if you are looking for free methods or to do paid advertising. :)

You can become a developer for google play stote by paying a one time fee of $25 and then make free apps like ebooks and monetize them with ads. There are many software online which will help you do that without having programming knowledge. One good site i Know is appmakr.com. Hope this helps. :)

Find a service people need focus on that problem if you don't know how to do it, find someone that can and charge the client more and you are basically the middle man, ie arbitrage.

To make your first 100$ you need to start from somewhere. From my point of view, the best and fast thing to make your first bucks is dating offer and manual usage of social networks. You need to have some CPA dating offer and start to promote on social networks. This is the way I make not only my first 100$ but my first 10.000$.
Using right method and tactics you will be able to generate 100$ in same day but it will not happen overnight.

Thnx for the advice cpadatingmaster. But as current FB terms and policies, we aren't allowed to promote dating offers either directly or with ads. So how can we promote dating offers and on which social media platforms for free as well as paid?

Thnx for the advice cpadatingmaster. But as current FB terms and policies, we aren't allowed to promote dating offers either directly or with ads. So how can we promote dating offers and on which social media platforms for free as well as paid?

Any rules can be break legally... You don't need to set up an add pointing to your dating offer, but can set up an ad pointing to your FB fan page tab and from inside you send your visitors to your offer...
Also you can use Tagged, Badoo... There are hundreds of ways to do it, legally and...

kind of hard to answer this is a very direct way since there is not one way to make money, there are hundred is not thousands. I dont know them all and neither would I want to. Affiliate marketing is all about gaining leads/sales/installs for advertisers. You need to pick a niche you are interested in and you can do like what some of the other posters suggested

- make a squeeze page for emails
- make a landing page for leads
-make an authority page for information and lead generation
- promote directly through ppc networks
- promote through pp networks
- promote through CPA networks
- promote through offer wall networks
- promote through pay per download networks
- use social media coupled with fan pages through Facebook
- create viral videos or informative videos (reviews)
- write engaging articles and promote
- use twitter (tweetadder)
- create info-graphics
- use PPC networks (adwords. adsense)
- promote books and lock content with a content locker
- use a link locker (similar to content locker)
develop apps and monetize through VC

There are the main ones I use, however not all at once

Try to pick a few methods and focus on those and always realize it is a building process. that 100 may take a long time, but that's ok. its not always supposed to be easy.

I have a full video tips how you can earn first $100. If your need any help just send me pm message. I will send you video link

kind of hard to answer this is a very direct way since there is not one way to make money, there are hundred is not thousands. I dont know them all and neither would I want to. Affiliate marketing is all about gaining leads/sales/installs for advertisers. You need to pick a niche you are interested in and you can do like what some of the other posters suggested

- make a squeeze page for emails
- make a landing page for leads
-make an authority page for information and lead generation
- promote directly through ppc networks
- promote through pp networks
- promote through CPA networks
- promote through offer wall networks
- promote through pay per download networks
- use social media coupled with fan pages through Facebook
- create viral videos or informative videos (reviews)
- write engaging articles and promote
- use twitter (tweetadder)
- create info-graphics
- use PPC networks (adwords. adsense)
- promote books and lock content with a content locker
- use a link locker (similar to content locker)
develop apps and monetize through VC

There are the main ones I use, however not all at once

Try to pick a few methods and focus on those and always realize it is a building process. that 100 may take a long time, but that's ok. its not always supposed to be easy.

Wow, this is such an amazing and informative post. Thank you so much! :)

If you want to make some quick buck, like cpadatingmaster said do e-whoring on social networks like Tagged. Use it drive traffic to adult dating cpa offers.
Alternatively, if you want a build yourself a source of income, I would suggest try youtube marketing. Both of these methods can get you to your goal without any investment.

banners
Back