propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Can I Improve This Copy

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by LoveConversions, Apr 30, 2016.

1. LoveConversions

LoveConversions Affiliate affiliate

Hey SEOs, are you tired of spending hours searching for High TF/DA PBN domains?

Well we've have been building high powered PBNs for years and have been generating thousands of dollars for our clients using our personal PBN networks.

As our focus point is on ranking client sites, we have leftover inventory from time to time of High TF/DA PBN Domains that is up for the taking.This offer will get you one strong PBN domain that can be registered at the registrar of your choice.

All PBN Domains you receive will have the following metrics:
    Majestic TF 10-30+
    Majestic CF 10-30+
    Moz DA 10-30
    Moz PA 10-35
    Referring Domains 10-200

ALL PBN DOMAINS HAVE A TRUST FLOW TO CITATION FLOW RATIO of 1-1 to 1-1.5 MAXIMUM.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If the PBN domain does not fit within the promised metrics, we will replace the domain with one that fits or offer a complete refund!

THIS INSANE OFFER WILL BE VALID FOR ONLY A COUPLE DAYS, before prices are raised. So what are you waiting for? You're going to have the power to rank #1 in Google and crush your competitors without having to spend hours researching for PBN Domains. Click the green "Order Now" button!

-------

Any advice on making this copy better would be greatly appreciated! Have a great day folks!

2. John Scott

John Scott Affiliate affiliate

It just seems spammy and salesy from the word go.

Any time you are selling cheap links, you put yourself in that category that really lacks trust. Whored out websites have no trust, do not pass link juice, and SEO's know it.

So instead of "insane" you might want to go with "editorial integrity."

3. Patch

Patch Affiliate affiliate

To start -> "Well we've have".

John is spot on as well.

Same ol' same ol' stuff.

What is the copy for --> PR / Email / Blog / Print?

Who is your target --> New / Inter / Pro?

All "very" determinant factors when seducing your readers.

Either way, I'd have someone do a "re-write" that has a better grasp on persuasive sales copy as well as an understanding of grammatical structures.

Personally, I'd do 3/4/5/6 variations and run a split test.

No offense meant. ;)

#Patch

EDIT: But hey, what do I know! It's late, I'm tired and been working and reading all day..!

John Scott likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed