The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How Can I Improve My Blog Post Rank in Google Search?

Palash

affiliate
Hi, I have recently started blogging. I have alredy written 35+ blog post. But my blog post is not ranking on Google search engine. So how can I improve my blog post rank in Google search?
My blog is blogmehub[dot]com

Nice blog, you seem to be consistent with your posting schedule and persistent.

However, Google won't magically rank your content without you doing anything. In theory that works, but in practice not so much. You need to actively promote your content and actively work on SEO. That's a HUGE topic on it's own and you're better off writing this post on a SEO forum.

Anyway, the best thing to do is to find successful internet marketing blogs and start watching what they do and reading their posts. You will learn so much by doing it this way. I can't post links yet but I recommend the following blogs / bloggers (just google them)
  • Backlinko
  • Matthew Woodward
  • Neil Patel.com
Best of luck to you!

The very fast thing you need to keep in mind is having all your blog post optimized. I am so sure you are using Wordpress and therefore optimization will be a bit easy. Just search for Yoast plugin and install it on your site. You will use this to weigh and see whether your post fall under the acceptable terms. That is the best and easier way to improve your ranks.

PointBlankSEO do a link building course, I've been going through it recently and there's tons and tons of great tips for optimising your site, link building and so on. It costs about $60 but there's some great ideas and original approaches to link building in it :)

Keep working on building your blog up consistently. about 2 posts a week full of keywords you want to rank for. Interesting meta titles and descriptions and content which is shareable . Do all that and youll be well on your way

You've probably been banned from Pingomatic as Wordpress, by default, pings far too much. You publish a post? Ping. Edit a post? Ping. Tweak the plugin settings on the post edit page? Ping. Wordpress self-ping? Ping.

Install Wordpress Ping Optimizer and limit pings to once per 24 hour period. Install No Self Ping to stop WP self-pings. Also, I recommend you install the PubSubHubbub plugin as well. The two default URLs are all you need.

I don't do any special link building and get traffic from search the same day.

=====

Addendum: I forgot about the Medium plugin as well that posts to your Medium profile.

Last edited:
Your blog looks good, But color combination is very bad.
Also make a follow page on Twitter/FB/Google+ , each time you post on blog share it everywhere.

banners
Back