The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Can I get my site popular ?

lumpenfolk - is this plugin trusted becuase it's asking for my site password ?

I have not had, or heard of, any security problems with it.

I guess the WordPress API needs your login credentials. That makes sense, otherwise everybody would be able to access each others' sites.

Why not try it on a test site? If you like it you could research the security side a bit more.

Another feature which I forgot to mention is that you can post to multiple WordPress sites from the plugin.

How Can I see from where I am getting my traffic ?

So, just to be sure, make certin you have your site listed in Google analytics and be certain you have the proper code installed on your site. This can be done manually or with a Google Analytics plugin. Once you have traffic, go to Google Analytics Dashboard, select the site you want data on and look through the menu to the left. Remember to expand the menus. Look for Acquisition and below that you will see referers.

Take some time to look through the Google Analytics video at the top of the Acquisition Traffic Sources page.

Thank you for help.
Does Google Analytics track my visits to site ? If so I can I avoid it ?
So I can get a better overview of the data.

Thank you for help.
Does Google Analytics track my visits to site ? If so I can I avoid it ?
So I can get a better overview of the data.

There are several Google Analytics plugins. I use "Google Analytics for WordPress". Once installed the plugin, go to the settings page and check the box "Advanced Settings". There you will find the first setting that allows you to exclude, or ignore, specific visitors. Choose "Administrator". This will ignore your visits to the site.

You are on one of the best sources for information and inspiration for articles. when people ask questions for information, you need to find the answer and write an article about it. I try to do this on a regular basis. I dont always use forums, I may use Q and A sites...I brows YouTube for ideas because I like to pout videos in my articles, I also look for breaking news etc... I will also try to act like devils advocate and may take an alternate stance for different views.

I changed the sub-heading from :
Best Place for Marketing,Advertising,Promotion etc. Stuff.

to:
Your Favourite Place for Marketing,Advertising,Promotion etc. Stuff.

As I thought that the old one was like of a business site and i wanted readers to feel that they are helped by one of them and a not some guru.

Now some updates :
zjQbJDf.png

Link to the image (if image not displaying): http://i.imgur.com/zjQbJDf.png

This have motivated me to keep goinig.

Sometimes I find good articles on self improvement and other copy. If i copy and paste them on my blog with proper credits will it be a bad or wrong thing to do ? as I will be not my own content.

And for outgoing links of sites will it be a good or okay thing if I short them with a paying link shortner or i use services like of bitly so I can track which link is used most and collect some other data ?

Sometimes I find good articles on self improvement and other copy. If i copy and paste them on my blog with proper credits will it be a bad or wrong thing to do ? as I will be not my own content.

Some people do this, but I don't recommend this. If you are quoting a book or quoting an excerpt from another authors work, then that's okay if you are including the quote as part of an original work of your own and giving proper credit to the authors you are quoting.

In my opinion, for the type of site you are building, you need to develop your own writing style and your own original work. You come up with your own original work by researching subjects and then writing about that specific material.

And for outgoing links of sites will it be a good or okay thing if I short them with a paying link shortner or i use services like of bitly so I can track which link is used most and collect some other data ?

Affiliate Links should be cloaked

Reference Links I never cloak

Hope this helps buddy, let me know!:D

T J

Hey, I hope you got some help by interviewing me. You can read all the tips you need on my Internet Marketing blog. I've developed my own strategies so you need also. There is no strategy that will work for everyone, remember that. For me, forum traffic isn't something so useful but for others maybe it is.

If you need something special, just ask. And I also totally agree with tjtutor for every advice he gave it to you. I throw a couple of likes for the posts I agree with.

Hey TJ Can you tell me how you resize your images to insert into post and give user to view in full size if he want it ?
Do you use some kind of plugin ?

Hey TJ Can you tell me how you resize your images to insert into post and give user to view in full size if he want it ?
Do you use some kind of plugin ?

Yeah, I use plugins these days. Unless I have the site built in html.

Take a look at:

For Videos:
Cool Iris
Cool Video Gallery

For Photos:
Wp Photo Album Plus
Grand Flash Gallery

Let me know if these may work for you.

Mate I am having a little Problem in understanding the functioning of these programs . Can you tell me a simple one which doesn't have much options and can do basic things?

Mate I am having a little Problem in understanding the functioning of these programs . Can you tell me a simple one which doesn't have much options and can do basic things?

Tell me which plugin is difficult for you and I will help you with it. Most all plugins today have many options and are typically comprehensive in order to meet the needs of many people. I think it's better to learn a good plugin and not settle for a poor plugin. I don't know of any valuable plugins that meet your requirement. A "simple" plugin, as you request, tells me you want a plugin to do just a couple of tasks that you want to fit your specific need. Most plugins are designed these days to meet the needs of many people by building in many options.

Remember that when selecting plugins, it's wise to seek out a plugin that has a positive history and frequent updates in order to keep up with the WordPress Platform.

Otherwise, why not just use the WP built in media library and use it to place photos or pics on your pages or post?

Last edited:
MI
Back