The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mathiaska

Hello
I would like to know how big your email list are?
To know how big i should grow my list before i can earn money from it..

it really depends on your subscribers, you can have a list with 10 emails and earn money or you can have a list with 10 million emails and make no money.
Well okay - i dont know if i should start trying with e-mail marketing or find another traffic source that might be easier, bevise it cost a bit Doing e-mail marketing with the sendings..
Have you any suggestions?

Hello
I would like to know how big your email list are?
To know how big i should grow my list before i can earn money from it..

I have a list of over two hundred but they don't convert very well. I'm working to grow it but it's a slow process. Try honing in your niche so you get very passionate people on your list that convert well. It's about the quality of your list over how many people are on it.

My list is over 1million, it works well but I'm keen to learn how to target it better. I mostly run sweepstakes, any suggestions?

PS what is the best network to work with?

My list is over 1million, it works well but I'm keen to learn how to target it better. I mostly run sweepstakes, any suggestions?

PS what is the best network to work with?

Try to segment your audience and then send relevant content to see engagement on the post. This process is popularly known as Lead Nurturing. Such process will definitely increase your conversions.

I have been doing Email marketing for 11 years, and i was able to make quite well earnings on 40.000 opt-in emails. Today we have over 75.000.000 emails across 21 countries. But it all comes to how you collect your data, and what kind

I have more than millions list mail, but I don't have any software to send bulk mail ..anyone can help me?

That really depends on what kind of lists you have, from my current understand it seems that you have purchased the lists or rented it? If thats the case you will getting a hard time using ESP's. The best advice i can give you is to collect them opt-in and live verify them.

If you insist using the lists you have, you have to setup your own setup with software PMTA and ip pool, but you will properly not be getting far. :)

Interesting! I don't have any experience in list building but it's something I want to do in the near future.

You guys have any recommendation on how to get started with building email lists?
1. Any good guide/course?
2. What is the most affordable but reliable autoresponder out there?

Thanks.

Interesting! I don't have any experience in list building but it's something I want to do in the near future.

You guys have any recommendation on how to get started with building email lists?
1. Any good guide/course?
2. What is the most affordable but reliable autoresponder out there?

Thanks.

There are many different ways to collect emails lists. But if you consider doing it the "right way" you should consider making some landing pages and drive traffic to them for people to sign up to your newsletter. If people know what they are signing up too they will interact with the content you are sending and you will easily see almost no spam complaints or hard bounces. :)

That really depends on what kind of lists you have, from my current understand it seems that you have purchased the lists or rented it? If thats the case you will getting a hard time using ESP's. The best advice i can give you is to collect them opt-in and live verify them.

If you insist using the lists you have, you have to setup your own setup with software PMTA and ip pool, but you will properly not be getting far. :)

I'm not rent or buy the list ..I just find the list on the web.
I'm not sure, but I have to try to send bulk with ultramailer and 10% leads, but my email sends to spam..

I'm not rent or buy the list ..I just find the list on the web.
I'm not sure, but I have to try to send bulk with ultramailer and 10% leads, but my email sends to spam..

You will not be able to succeed that way - I'm sorry. What you are doing is spamming. And thats really not the way to go. You can a lot of trouble, and you will properly hit thousands of spam traps, and hard bounces.

I will suggest you to create some great landing pages where people can sign up to your newsletter and then drive a lot of traffic to these geo targeted landing pages.. If you want to earn money you have to make sure interact with your newsletter, and that you are not spamming, no people like spam.

You will not be able to succeed that way - I'm sorry. What you are doing is spamming. And thats really not the way to go. You can a lot of trouble, and you will properly hit thousands of spam traps, and hard bounces.

I will suggest you to create some great landing pages where people can sign up to your newsletter and then drive a lot of traffic to these geo targeted landing pages.. If you want to earn money you have to make sure interact with your newsletter, and that you are not spamming, no people like spam.

Sure, I'll learn here.
Thanks for your advice. :)

All my lists are always varying in number. This is because each mailing list has its own target audience. The maximum I have had however was having a total of 5k emails. So what I can advice you is that do not have a specific number for your lists. Especially to those in target areas, you may find it hard having a huge list.

MI
Back