The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How are these networks?

nik51702

affiliate
I am opening a new INCENT Get Paid To website and was wondering how these networks are. Please tell me about your good experiences, bad ones, if they are a scam, if they broker everything and have not one exclusive, etc.

--- Networks I am a member of ---

AdWorkMedia
AdscendMedia
UltraPay
CPAGrip
CPALead
ProLeadsMedia
IncentiLeads
BLVD Media Group
IncentlyWall
Clixwall
SuperRewards
PTCWall
Radium One
Winter Leads

--- Networks I need to apply to ---

FortuneFiles
EpicEdgeMedia
Adz20
PointClickTrack
1stClassLeads
KSix
FireCPA
CashFire
WiseMonetize
RedFireNetwork
CPAWay
MaxCPA
AdPowerMedia
BlueTrackMedia
InstantDollarz
ArcherMediaNetwork
Dreamcash
Matomy
PublisherRev
RevenueHut
Mobiklix
Adludum
PantheraNetwork
SkippyAds
SparkLeads
OffersRevenue
Affixate
AdAttract
Adperio
Think Action
addiliate
InterGMedia
PureBits
MinuteStaff
Virool
DollarUpload
OfferToro
Payment Wall
Peanut Labs
Personaly
Revenue Universe
SuperSonicAds
WannAds
TrialPay
CoinBucks
Vamos Media
Lead Counts
TokenAds/Woobi
CpaLeague
Convert2Action

Thanks in advance!

-Nick

Greg from InterG Media here! :) Any questions let me know.

Other's we work with or have worked with in the past (either as an affiliate or as a network) and can say have/had good experiences are:

KSIX, InstantDollarz, AdscendMedia, CPALead

Matomy has a good rep though we haven't worked with them.

Hey!

Well, we worked with some like OfferToro and Matomy and I can give you positive reviews, same with Token Ads and Dreamcash. Anyway, add Scorpio Media to that list of networks, we'll be happy to help you out with anything you need.

Agreed with tjtutor, I'm on 2 networks only, and don't see the reason you need too much networks, with each network having hundreds or even thousands of offers, you will spend a lot of time just browsing offers.
just a thought.

You have to be at least 18, I know you from other sites and you are only 13 (looks like you lied on this profile) so most won't accept you anyway.

I don't understand why you are wanted to join all the networks. Are you want to buy traffic or launch your won product? I think max 1 or 2 CPA networks are best if you want to start CPA marketing.

In order to choose good CPA networks you have to read online reviews about the networks and the best place is this forum. But you come up with a huge list so it looks like a scam to me. I suggest you start with or choose 3 networks first and I am sure you'll find the review in the is forum. If not then you may ask here. I hope you understand.

AdWorkMedia is NOT! a scam I have used them for years and have been paid everytime! If you did not get paid then something on your end is not adding up.

You can see evidence in photo. I have worked for Adworkmedia about 4 months, i only receive payment for first month, since then I don't receive anymore payment. I have sent several emails but don't receive any support. Therefore, my account is just blocked without any inform or explaination from the web. The picture shows the money and my account when it is still active but now it is locked.

That is not adworkmedia lol. Before you go saying a network is a scam make sure you have the right name!

banners
Back