The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How am i going so far? Need Suggestion

xoxnificate

affiliate
Its been 3weeks..I started to study and do research after Tj told me what to do.
I calculated..16-17hrs every day just to read the articles, watched youtube videos, check out every forum, and everywhere else..read everyone's problem..postive and neg reviews
Till now i have spend $135+50 and i am in huge loss..Profit far away even from my imagination.
Right now i am only an affiliate of MB only, and earned nothing. May be my account will be chucked out as i am not bringing any profit, who knows.. My AM told me to run PPV traffic for an email submit campaign. I only found Lead Impact, good for PPV but i have to reload 1000 USD..i have to sell my kidney for that..o_Oi guess...

I have set up tracker ..No LP yet..i am still testing to set up tracker.

Now Which traffic network should i use as a newbie, or what kind of campaign should i run, i mean what do u suggest...i am not willing to make 100s of dollar everyday as i am only making loss and yes i have not done any data analysis yet as i am not running any campaign for now with any traffic network yet...but want to earn at least something to start with.
I am yet to learn about landing pages. All i want to do is direct linking i guess..or the banner add without LP..

Last edited:
Its been 3weeks..I started to study and do research

We all make study and research part of our daily schedule. This is an ongoing part of our business. Happy to see you pursuing this.

Till now i have spend $135+50 and i am in huge loss.

It doesn't serve you well to think of your business expenses as losses. They are investments into data collection.

Right now i am only an affiliate of MB only, and earned nothing. May be my account will be chucked out as i am not bringing any profit, who knows.

As long as you are sending good traffic and trying to make it work, and they know you are new, they will continue to support your efforts.

My AM told me to run PPV traffic for an email submit campaign. I only found Lead Impact, good for PPV but i have to reload 1000 USD..i have to sell my kidney for that.

Yeah, traffic sources like that often require large deposits.

I have set up tracker ..No LP yet..i am still testing to set up tracker.

Which tracker did you select?

Now Which traffic network should i use as a newbie, or what kind of campaign should i run, i mean what do u suggest..

Our forum has a great coupon for 7Search. $50 free traffic. You can find the ad for this on the main page of the forum. This is a great platform for Newbies to learn about and understand how to use, disseminate, and manage traffic.

i am not willing to make 100s of dollar everyday

You are not willing to make $100 a day? Do you mean spend $100 per day?

as i am only making loss and yes i have not done any data analysis yet as i am not running any campaign for now with any traffic network yet...but want to earn at least something to start with.
I am yet to learn about landing pages. All i want to do is direct linking i guess..or the banner add without LP..

If you haven't run any campaigns as yet, then how can you report a loss? You must invest in your business.

If you had read the entire thread As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started, then the answer to your pursuits is to learn while doing with the objectives listed below (and outlined in the above thread many times).

Do this:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

This is important to you. Follow this advice please, this is what has launched many Newbies into earning. You must invest in your business. It's very difficult with a few hundred dollars, it's very doable with five hundred dollars, and with a thousand dollars you can make a very concise charge at making a more calculated and stable business.

I don't know of any other business with unlimited potential that can start-up with this kind of money. In my mind, this business, this industry, these markets, are a blessing for people of walks of life to redeem themselves with a no limit earning potential. However, most all Newbies, no matter how much we teach them that this is a business and needs to be treated as such, choose to ignore these very rudimentary instructions. That's the single biggest reason so many Newbies fail.

You can do this, you can make this happen, but you must see your expenditures as investments in data, tools, and business foundation.

Keep up the good effort, always push forward, we all want to see you make it!

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back