The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How A Broke Swede Started Earning Online

Thanks for the video. I'll post images like that from now on. I always thought the images sorted themselves, but I now realize you or somebody else fixed them for me. Thanks a lot! :)

The follow for follow method. What method would that be? I follow people and get a few followers back. I'm not sure if this is what you mean, though. Appreciate you asking the question!

Yes that method, right now the amount you're following is small - you can be safe following 200 a day to get some back.

I'm following quite a lot already (12k on pinterest and close to 5k on tumblr for example). Many of them do not follow back though.

What's your take on unfollowing those who don't follow you and find new users to follow?

Nice post man! goodluck with you website!

I'm going to create my first affiliate website in the next few days! i will buy the screw 95 program also i think :).

Looking forward for the next post

cheers

Thanks man! I'd love to follow your journey (because you're making a thread about it... RIGHT? :D)

My next post is coming tomorrow, unless I'm too hung over. Nothing exciting this time, though. :)

Send me a PM if you wanna connect on Skype and talk to somebody who's kind of at the same level as you. I'd appreciate it a lot!

Until next time,
Michael

Alright guys. I'll be putting this thread on hold for a while. The reason is because it's clear to me my audience is not targeted enough and there's really no more exciting news about the site to write about right now. I'm explaining it more in detail in my other thread which you can find right HERE.

However, I'll still keep building this site, so I'm not yet quite ready to out this niche just yet.

Thanks for reading,

Michael

banners
Back