The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

(HOT) INSTAGRAM MENTOR LEARN TO EARN! (HOT)

Acura

OG Ads
Hello

I am looking for a group of people who wants to earn $30 to $50 a day on instagram. I will teach and mentor everyone in a skype group. This does require an investment of about $150 for a bot and proxys and accounts. Here is some proof of earnings.

nsChb6b.png

add me on skype bobby.ogads

Thanks

Last edited:
dan.greenhill5 - i'm already earning with OGads with (I think) the method you're talking about. Interested in talking about it and seeing if it is!

Cheers!

in under 5 days. its a autopilot method :) once all setup no more work. If you want to make more money just need more accounts :)

I am ready to do this, please add me on skype, fileicesurveys , I would like to know about this.

Regards
IndeXer

Hello

I am looking for a group of people who wants to earn $30 to $50 a day on instagram. I will teach and mentor everyone in a skype group. This does require an investment of about $150 for a bot and proxys and accounts. Here is some proof of earnings.

nsChb6b.png

Post below your skype or pm me.

Thanks
I just signed up at OG ADS, awaiting your approval.

LOL! 5 days to reach $30 per day that too using unethical methods? And you are a Moderator and a Network Rep?
Sorry don't mistake me, I expected something more from a Network Rep and a Moderator.

MI
Back