The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling HOT DEAL!! I SELL STARTAPP ACCOUNT WITH $45USD of balance!!!!!

FrankZ

Hello everyone :affiliatefix::

So today I am selling my startapp account, as the title says it has balance on it,
here´s a screenshot so that you guys can check it out:

OB5MLHH.jpg

For those who don´t know what startapp is you can see the info on their page,
here´s the link Home - StartApp
But Startapp basically is a traffic platform for CPI campaigns, works really great, the reason why I´m selling the account is because I´ve tested some campaigns, got some ROI but eventually I got non-profitable and I wanna move onto other things like PPV for now.

The price for which you can get this account will be $27USD, once you purchase it. I will give you away the credentials to log in and also the history of the campaigns I launched as a bonus so that you can get an idea of what I was running and maybe you find another angle and get good ROI.;)

Thanks for your time and feel free to ask questions.

Best regards to all.
Frank Z.

Hi, @Francisco Zapién . Does StartApp/Soda allow the selling of their accounts? If not then please delete this thread, as it would be a violation of our terms.

Thanks.
Mate of course it does, I am a 100% compliant to both the forum rules and the startapp rules.

You see mate, everybody can create a startapp account, is not like Plenty of fish or 50 on red which require a long process before obtaining the account and have a penalty for those whom sell those accounts.

Therefore this thread will stay up .
Thanks for your concern azgold.
Kind regards
Frank Z.

Mate of course it does, I am a 100% compliant to both the forum rules and the startapp rules.

You see mate, everybody can create a startapp account, is not like Plenty of fish or 50 on red which require a long process before obtaining the account and have a penalty for those whom sell those accounts.

Kind regards
Frank Z.

If it doesn't violate StartApp's or Soda's TOS, all is well. I'm surprised though, that's not typical.

Kind regards
Frank Z.

There seems o be some discrepancy here.

StartApp TOS - Misc. - 14.8 is as follows:
14.8 Assignment. StartApp shall be entitled to assign this Agreement, without obtaining the written consent of Advertiser, to any entity that controls, that is controlled by, or that is under common control with, StartApp, as well as to any entity acquiring all or substantially all of the shares or assets of StartApp, whether by way of a merger, a share transaction, an asset transaction, or otherwise. Advertiser may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of StartApp.
14.9 Notices. All notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be delivered two (2) calendar days after sending. All notices to StartApp shall be sent toinfo@startapp.com

Please post your written consent.

On average, we do not allow the sale of any types of accounts. It poses a risk to us, it can create a liability for the owners. There is one exception that we allow for another vendor because he has written consent and has provided us with that document.

The way I read the TOS excerpt above, you must have written consent to transfer your account to anyone. Please post your written consent, or the owners will force me to take this thread down.

Thanks for understanding,

Admin/T J Tutor

MI
Back