The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hostingzoom, Resellerzoom review

S

SkinnerW

I used to have basic reseller plan with Resellerzoom, division of Hostingzoom about a year ago but eventually canceled my account.

The company was pretty small at the moment and offered services in US only but now looks like they also have servers in UK and Singapore. They have been in business about 3-4 years.

99.9% uptime guarantee - from my experience I would say my server was more in 90% range.

Domains and DNS control - domains $9.99 for standard TLD and .uk domains.
I have all my domains registered with another company so can't comment on DNS control.

Hosting Services - They offer very competitive priced plans:

- Shared accounts
- Reseller accounts
- VPS
- Dedicated Servers
- Windows hosting

Admin Panels - cPanel and WHM for reseller plans.

Email - all advanced email options

Support - email. Pretty confident staff and acceptable response time, usually withing 24 hours.

Limitations - standard setup with most of the features "unlimited". Overselling allowed on resellers accounts.

Conclusion
As I mentioned in the beginning my plan was budget reseller just to have different server location for a few domains. Comparing to 3 other accounts I have with different hosts this server was the slowest one with occasional down time. They did have warning that this type of account is recommended for low traffic small sites so I can't really complain too much.
Would I recommend them? From my experience year ago probably not, but looking on the website now - they made many improvements. Also I heard positive feedback from resellers who used more advanced (and expensive) packages.

MI
Back