The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hostgator

Nialce

affiliate
Hell Ive just bought Some packages at Hostgator,
but i keep searching for a way to get my website started but the only thing that works is the c-panel that open on the website url.
Is there anybody who likes to help my finding a way to get my website started?

I'm bit new to this do I need to install a theme?Ive put all my items from my website into the file manager

Its one landing page with some java codes nothing more.

Now I tried a whole new website build with weebly but when its published, and I check the url it goes back to the c-panel

It works when I use the url + /index.html but without the index.html its my c-panel

Last edited:
Its one landing page with some java codes nothing more.

Now I tried a whole new website build with weebly but when its published, and I check the url it goes back to the c-panel

It works when I use the url + /index.html but without the index.html its my c-panel

Does it do that even when you're signed out of your cpanel?

Hell Ive just bought Some packages at Hostgator,
but i keep searching for a way to get my website started but the only thing that works is the c-panel that open on the website url.
Is there anybody who likes to help my finding a way to get my website started?
Hello. I do understand the feeling you are having today. The problem you are seeing the cpanel is that the website is yet configured and therefore the default page is set to show in the url. Be sure that you install wordpress if you are using themes or even upload the website that is already done to the panel. Message me for further assistance.

banners
Back