The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Honest DOJO Review by Mutantbull

Are they up to date? Like, if I were following a guide and then found out it doesn't work because the site or something has updated...
Well guides are being added most weeks so depends on which guide you choose but most are updated and there's full support offered on each.

What would you suggest Screw95 or this? I'm completely new to this affiliate marketing but I'm deciding between these two... Screw95 seems to lack in the developing department of a site but have good tips on SEO... Are there any guides in this forum about how to make your website nice looking and stuff like that? What about choosing articles for your niche since I'm not really a good writer and I absolutely have no knowledge about that particular niche.

What would you suggest Screw95 or this? I'm completely new to this affiliate marketing but I'm deciding between these two... Screw95 seems to lack in the developing department of a site but have good tips on SEO... Are there any guides in this forum about how to make your website nice looking and stuff like that? What about choosing articles for your niche since I'm not really a good writer and I absolutely have no knowledge about that particular niche.

You need to set some priorities first. Making your site look nice is important, but comes after having quality content. The priorities on a website should be like this, but may differ on the niche:
1.Quality content
2.Traffic sources
3.Website design

The Dojo will help you the most in the marketing(getting traffic form Youtube, Facebook, Twitter) and SEO department. However,we also have Wordpress guides on how to set up your website and install themes. There are also guides on how to build an email list, set auto-responders which is crucial.

You also have some tools that may help you, like animating your website elements or geo-location scripts.

However, if you haven't put away a few hundreds bucks for investments, do this before investing. You need a stable cashflow, even if you are not using paid traffic sources, being on red will be harmful for you motivation.

After this review its tempting me too jump in, I've dealt with Mutantbull a few times in the past with various services and would trust his opinion. Also I'm really getting addicted too AffiliateFix right now so it only seems right I subscribe too my new addiction

MI
Back