Hold of 1GreatCPA Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Hold of 1GreatCPA Network - 31/05/2011

K
Hello readers and let me introduce to you Allen from 1GreatCPA Network, how are you?

Allen Hold
Well, Fine .....

K
excellent thank you for talking with us, alot of users may not be familiar with your network - so why don't you give us a little background about 1GreatCPA

Allen Hold
Nice question, We are India based Affiliate network. We were working before sept 2010 as Super affiliate in some networks. As a affilaite manager i could learn a lot of about Affiliate network managment.Then we started 1GreatCPA network. Now we are running ourself since Aug 2010.

K
ok great, and how many publishers do you have?

Allen Hold
1GreatCPA started with 5 publisher its 1st day. Now we have 1500 publisher.

K
ah sounds good to me, and what sort of things do you offer? Gateways etc?

Allen Hold
We aNo we do offer simple banner, link promotion only. We are working on content locing gateway. It will be anounced soon.

K
i understand, well sounds like your doing a good job so far - so what methods do you see making the most money atm on your network?

Allen Hold
We do contact our publisher ask their need and help them how get more revenue by media buy, free promotion, SEO etc.

K
and what method do you see generating the most revenue?

Allen Hold
We inspire our publissher give us good revenue, We do pay bonus each month on some fix amount. For exp if you earn $3000 in one month we pay $1000 more. We pay daily to all our publisher. Our publisher get paid for their last day earnings. We have set NO MINIMUM policy so everyone get paid. these steps do help us.

K
ok nice - ok switch off topic, there been alot of talk about BIG network selling publishers information to social media networks - does your company do this?

Allen Hold
Never, We don't do this. We make money by fair steps.

K
fair enough that is good to hear - have you been contacted by major social networks as a company?

Allen Hold
Not yet

K
ok, and if they contact you asking for publishers information what would be your response?

Allen Hold
No, our first and last word.

K
i get the message , so what exciting things can we expect to see from your network and why should people sign up?

Allen Hold
We offer good payout, ontime payment, flexible payment. We less but solid offers. We think money is the thing. Men work day-night for it. We provide it without wait. what else you need more?

K
nicely put, ok so we will finish with a few quick fire questions
internet explorer or firefox?

Allen Hold
firefox

K
inrenal apps or external apps

Allen Hold
internal

K
facebook or twitter?

Allen Hold
Both

K
PPV or PPC?

Allen Hold
PPC, PPV it little hard for fresher.

K
Banners or Gateways?

Allen Hold
banners

K
CPAFix.com or CPAFix.com ?

Allen Hold
Ha, CPAFix is begining to be a GREAT forum.

K
thanks for taking the time to talk to us, have a nice day man

Be sure to check out 1GreatCPA Network - Here.

Re: Interview with Hold of 1GreatCPA Network.

Nice Forum K - Stephen C here from CPAlead chat. I will be using your affiliate link to signup to this website and give it a run.

Keep up the good work

Stephen

If you earn 3k+ more in a month you get 1k extra? Sounds good to me, will be signing up. :)

haha, thanks for the kind words guys - expect ALOT more like this and from the site - only a week old so expect big things very soon.

banners
Back