The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NetCrafter$

affiliate
I'm new here, but not in the online marketing ;)
I started online activity (full time) 1 year ago, while before it was just a hobby as I was intrigued by this magical world :D
When I started to make a money from BizOps offers (~$300 per day), I decided to leave my "day-job" and become a 100% affiliate, and hurray! money stream increased! I guess focus is everything huh? :cool:
Now I want to expand to new verticals, work slowly with other campaigns and see what goes best.
If you have any advise where to focus, where to buy, etc. I'll be happy to get any feedback!
I'm eager to learn and succeed!
Hope to get and give some insights here and see us all make more $$$ ! :p
Cheers!

Hi @NetCrafter$, and welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

It was a pleasure to read your intro :) Great to have you aboard, man!

I'm already looking forward to your contributions and posts.

My personal assessment to your request: Facebook ads seem currently to rock the biz ;)

Enjoy AffiliateFix and have a great day!!!

Thank you @Marc ! hope to post many success stories and contribute as much as I can :D

Hi, @NetCrafter$ and welcome to AFix!

Sounds like you already have a wealth of experience to draw on, so I imagine expansion into different verticals and traffic sources will prove a little easier for you.

If you ever have questions or need help with anything (advice, support, etc.), just start a thread and let us know. Someone will come to your rescue. :)

I'm new here, but not in the online marketing ;)

Hello @NetCrafter$ , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I started online activity (full time) 1 year ago, while before it was just a hobby as I was intrigued by this magical world :D
When I started to make a money from BizOps offers (~$300 per day), I decided to leave my "day-job" and become a 100% affiliate, and hurray! money stream increased! I guess focus is everything huh? :cool:
Now I want to expand to new verticals, work slowly with other campaigns and see what goes best.
If you have any advise where to focus, where to buy, etc. I'll be happy to get any feedback!
I'm eager to learn and succeed!
Hope to get and give some insights here and see us all make more $$$ ! :p
Cheers!

Lot's of awesomeness @NetCrafter$ , it's always great to hear more about successes from all of our great members. We're looking forward to learning and sharing with you.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back