The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hiya there

culinandy

affiliate
Tired of the rat race, looking to make some real income, same story as many of you I would bet. Done a lot with marketing, branding, and web - but never put them all together to try and get some revenue out of it. Gonna take a stroll through the forum and kick the tires, and see where I feel comfortable starting. Excited to see what I can do!

@culinandy - hello and welcome!

Tired of the rat race, looking to make some real income, same story as many of you I would bet.

Yup! :)

Done a lot with marketing, branding, and web - but never put them all together to try and get some revenue out of it.

Your skills will be a good asset to you, going forward. The actionable information that you'll find here can help you put all those pieces together and start building an income and a stable business.

Gonna take a stroll through the forum and kick the tires, and see where I feel comfortable starting.

You have many options!

Once you settle in, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum and we'll do what we can to help.

Tired of the rat race, looking to make some real income, same story as many of you I would bet. Done a lot with marketing, branding, and web - but never put them all together to try and get some revenue out of it. Gonna take a stroll through the forum and kick the tires, and see where I feel comfortable starting. Excited to see what I can do!

Hi @culinandy , welcome to AffiliateFix! Happy to have you with us.

As you have some experience with marketing, have you an understanding the tools, tactics, methods, and strategies we use when marketing online?

I'm sure you will find your way around easily. Loads of members here in all aspects of the industry.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back