The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hit Huge Road Block In my IM Journey - BING

Sincere

Well i maybe overeacting but its still caused me huge issues :(.

Whats up guys.

I recently started my first Journey into CPA, using Bing PPC. For my very first campaign, things were going ok, I was getting conversions and gathering data at the same time (made about $300) but was in negative ROI at that stage. So I gathered my data - I was confident I could scale up to make the campaign profitable - and made a new campaign in BING.

This was basically the same as before, but with the additional tweaks I had gathered during testing.
But I have had nothing but problems from here. BING kept disapproving my ads which I found really strange.

Anyway I contacted them countless times, they told me why they were disapproved - issues with my display links, and some of the wording on my landers - which I thought was quite trivial.
Either way I made the relevant changes and they disapproved once I again and my account has now been suspended.

One of the Agents claims that they have been advocating on my behalf to the editorial team, to get my account active again, but its been over a week now and I feel like I'm getting no where.

Guys, I need some input on where to go from here? I know there are other ppc traffic sources out there,(7seach google etc ) but I have read that they are not as good as BING, in terms of quality traffic. Also from what I can gather, i can't create another Bing account in a different name of anything either?

I know that everyone says to learn and master your traffic source, which I was doing. But after this, man I just feel to go back to my original plan, and try mobile cpa instead.

Sorry for the rant.

I just needed to vent people.

What was Promoting
- about url display if u put ur Website there Nobady Will Ask u any thing

You might want to see this situation as an opportunity rather than a roadblock. If I were you, I'd go to STM forums and learn as much as I can about different traffic sources and then stick to one that you like until you master that.

What vertical were you promoting?

Health and Beauty.

What was Promoting
- about url display if u put ur Website there Nobady Will Ask u any thing

Can you explain that to me again, I didnt understand..Sorry?

You might want to see this situation as an opportunity rather than a roadblock. If I were you, I'd go to STM forums and learn as much as I can about different traffic sources and then stick to one that you like until you master that.

I hear you. I joined that forum before, so I will have another look now.

I don't see why'd they ban you over a display link issue. I've had that before, getting disapproved because of display links but it never went that far and suspend me.

Me neither. I just keep getting told different things each time I contact them e.g.. ads aren't compliant, keywords are low ranked, display link issues.
I spoke to one of the coaches yesterday evening, and they seemed to be on the ball with things. So just waiting for them to get back to me.

@Sincere - any news yet?

You've tried to work with them, I'm surprised that they aren't being more helpful to get you compliant.

Hey @azgold - No news yet.

So far the Bing coach has been the most helpful.....they said they would be happy to go through all my ads to ensure they were compliant, but the original Agent dealing with my ticket needs to get an answer first from the editorial team, in terms of the current status of my account....sighs.
Really sucks because looking at alternative traffic sources like google and fb....seems they're not as newbie friendly.

Last edited:
Hey @azgold - No news yet.

So far the Bing coach has been the most helpful.....they said they would be happy to go through all my ads to ensure they were compliant, but the original Agent dealing with my ticket needs to get an answer first from the editorial team, in terms of the current status of my account....sighs.
Really sucks because looking at alternative traffic sources like google and fb....seems they're not as newbie friendly.

Got my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully, you won't have to wait much longer.

Thanks :). I'm seriously considering going back to the original plan - mobile - if I can't get my account back. Would be a shame though, as I didn't fully get to implement all the things I had learned about desktop.

Thanks :). I'm seriously considering going back to the original plan - mobile - if I can't get my account back. Would be a shame though, as I didn't fully get to implement all the things I had learned about desktop.

There are/will be other opportunities to hone your desktop skills, though. That's one of the beautiful things about this industry, lots of different platforms.

UPDATE:

Spoke to Bing again today - They must be tired as hell from me contacting them now lol - Good news and Bad news.

The Bad News, I can no longer run any of my current campaigns, which sucks big time as I think I could have made them profitable. There were some slight errors with my ads and landing pages - again it must be my bad luck as I had run the exact same ads previously with no issues.

The Good News - My account is still active, and I'm free to promote other stuff....well as long as its compliant.

As frustrating as the whole situation has been, I've had yet another huge learning curve on my journey.
I've got to go back to the drawing board and start testing new offers again, but I guess its all part of the IM Game.

Thanks for the words on encouragement ya'll :)

Congrats on the good news part!

There's a definite learning curve in this biz. I think it's easier though when the rules don't change mid-point. Did they offer any insight as to why the ads were okay the first time but not the second?

Guess it doesn't matter. You get to keep your account and run campaigns, that's the important thing here.

Go get 'em!

Definitely easier when the rules don't change mid point through.

No insight whatsoever.....I was quite shocked with the overall service if I'm being honest. Out of the 5 different agents I spoke to, it was only one of them and the coach that were consistent with the information they gave me. The rest of them just told me all different things.

wusup guys.

I'm still having issues with Bing!! :(
Apparently, my landing page call to action buttons, are not redirecting viewers to my offer. I don't understand why, as I've done everything correct and triple checked everything.....but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

When I click on my landing page call to action button...it just says no click? but when I double check the actual link in my tracker etc, it goes to my offer.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

wusup guys.

I'm still having issues with Bing!! :(
Apparently, my landing page call to action buttons, are not redirecting viewers to my offer. I don't understand why, as I've done everything correct and triple checked everything.....but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

When I click on my landing page call to action button...it just says no click? but when I double check the actual link in my tracker etc, it goes to my offer.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

No but holy crap!

A few ideas:

a) Are you sure the offer is still active?
b) Are you clicking from your country, which is a different country than that allowed in the offer?
c) Do you have an ad blocker keeping it hidden from you?

Appreciate the fast response.

I've just been speaking to one of my friends in the USA and I think idea B is the problem.

I live outside if the USA, and the offer I'm promoting is in the USA.....but I usually test all my links with a vpn to double check.

My friend said that I need to tell bing to check my links via my tracking/destination url not just the display url.
He just checked it in the US, and everything was working fine....which is a relief.

I thought Bing would have checked this.....maybe time to switch to Adwords.....hopefully their service isn't as shocking.

MI
Back