The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hiring SEO'ers in Dubai

YoFirst Dubai

affiliate
Hi all,

Just hoping to solicit some advise as to where the best recruitment sites would be to post recruitment listings for really good SEO'ers. i have a few vacansies out here in Dubai for a new SEO company and we need really experienced experts sick of the UK who would like to live and work in a sunnier climate.
Are there any other really hot SEO forums?
Any advise would be really welcome.

Hello,

I do not know alot about SEo, and you might not be interested in knowing from me. But I have travelled to Dubai a number of times and love it out there. I am currently free for the next year (just finished college) and I was looking for a job in Dubai.

Please email me if you are interested. I can send a full CV

Thanks

Jonathan

Thanks WelshGuy

SEO agencies are still pretty new to Dubai. However, the general consensus is to offer same as UK salary's, Tax free plus bonuses. we are also open to giving away some equity in the company as a long term incentive. we are offering $80,000 for the Head of Search Position and $58,000 for the Technical Search Manager, plus visa's, quarterly bonus, and all benefits.

Dubai SEO

Hi GigaNu,

Sorry to say that we are looking for very experienced people at the moment. But send me your CV and Im always very happy to look at oportunities for the development of young talent.

By the way, we are also looking for good SEO Account Managers, however, the positions would be available towards the end of the year. We are woorking on building the leading SEO agency in Dubai and the Middle East. Its an exciting oportunity and I would recomend to anyone in this field that wants to change their life and become an integral part of something very special to get in touch.

SEO team available

Hi YoFirst Dubai. I have team of SEO's if you still looking for SEO. By the i am working as webmaster in one of the most leading company in Dubai and my skill set are highly related to SEO and web marketing.

Hi, I am Yogesh Khanchandani from India having 2 and half years of experience in search engine marketing. If there is any opening for search, do let me know. I am ok to move to Dubai.

MI
Back