The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

High Quality vs. Low Quality Traffic

Stefan T

affiliate
Hey guys,
I always read about High Quality Traffic and Low Quality Traffic, and I would like to know what is the different between.
High Quality Traffic = more Sales ? but I don´t think because sometimes I also have leads with a VERY VERY crap traffic source!(Targeted traffic)
Stay longer on the website ?...

Maybe you can explain it to me.. lol
thanks

High quality traffic means targeted traffic who are in a buying mode. It doesn't have to do with cheap traffic because even cheap traffic can convert if they are given what they want. For example if you are promoting a free eBook download, even cheap traffic can download it so as to make use of it.

High quality would be leads/sales that back out well for the advertiser (they make money).

High quality traffic give more more business and low quality traffic no more effect, Get genuine traffic from high quality traffic

High Quality Traffic = You didn't make more than $10 a day

Low Quality Traffic = You actually made money and the affiliate network wants to can you so they can keep the leads they skimmed off of you instead of paying you what you actually earned, i.e. they can't afford you

As for actual 'high quality traffic' or 'low quality traffic', this is just the Affiliate Network being greedy and lying to affiliates so they can keep commissions for themselves.

Lots of Affiliate Networks do it, after all, affiliates are expendable, disposable, and the Advertisers are paying them millions of dollars, so it's easier to just ditch the affiliate.

Affiliate networks don't care about their people at all, which is why you should use any methods you can to generate as much money as possible, and then be ready to switch networks once you make too much money at any given network.

They are sharks and thieves, and you need to be prepared to do the same if you want to make any real money, you cannot trust Affiliate Networks and especially you can't trust advertisers who make a living off of tricking people for prizes that they never intend to give them.

High Quality Traffic = You didn't make more than $10 a day

Low Quality Traffic = You actually made money and the affiliate network wants to can you so they can keep the leads they skimmed off of you instead of paying you what you actually earned, i.e. they can't afford you

As for actual 'high quality traffic' or 'low quality traffic', this is just the Affiliate Network being greedy and lying to affiliates so they can keep commissions for themselves.

Lots of Affiliate Networks do it, after all, affiliates are expendable, disposable, and the Advertisers are paying them millions of dollars, so it's easier to just ditch the affiliate.

Affiliate networks don't care about their people at all, which is why you should use any methods you can to generate as much money as possible, and then be ready to switch networks once you make too much money at any given network.

They are sharks and thieves, and you need to be prepared to do the same if you want to make any real money, you cannot trust Affiliate Networks and especially you can't trust advertisers who make a living off of tricking people for prizes that they never intend to give them.

Someone's angry

Hey guys,
I always read about High Quality Traffic and Low Quality Traffic, and I would like to know what is the different between.
High Quality Traffic = more Sales ? but I don´t think because sometimes I also have leads with a VERY VERY crap traffic source!(Targeted traffic)
Stay longer on the website ?...

Maybe you can explain it to me.. lol
thanks

From an SEO point of view the quality of your traffic usually depends on what what keywords you are getting traffic for.

If people are finding your site through keywords like "Best Poker Rooms" or "SEnuke Review" then this traffic will be very profitable and of a high quality as it's super targeted and shows an intent to buy where as keywords like "Cute Puppy Photos" don't.

luke and jay explained. there is nothing more to say. it is all about quality and quantity. highly targeted traffic even in small numbers can bring you better ROI. so, instead of trying to get thousands of visitors to your sites which ebentually will say few seconds, rather work on how to get hunders of visitors but highly targeted who are really interested about your website content. that way you will convert more leads, for sure

Same thing except you've got to have a lot more low quality to get as much $ as high quality.

Its like getting gold nuggets vs fishing gold nuggets out of a huge pile of dirt..

MI
Back