The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling High Quality PPV Landing Page Design & Code - All networks!

getlandersgetpaid

affiliate
PPV Landing Page Design To Help You Increase Your Click Through & Conversion Rate:

My names Chris and I joined the forums a couple of days ago, and I thought as a lot of you are into PPV, that it would be the ideal place to explain what I do.

I come from a PHP development & Design background, and have been making PPV landers for the last three years.

I produce them using HTML/CSS and add jQuery for added extras like countdown timers, GEO targetting, flashing buttons and whatnot. Basically, anything you want to happen on the page, I got it covered.

I can create ANY style of lander, from simple text only landers that look like coupons, to detailed professional looking landers tailored to specific offers.

Examples:

iq-quiz1.jpg

victorias-secret.jpg

iphone.jpg

credit1.jpg

auction-v2.jpg

pm4_dating.jpg

(You can get this one for FREE here)

landers1.jpg

Prices:

Premade Landers - $9.99 each, or buy all of the ones I have available for just $79. Thats a saving of over $120!
Premade Landing Pages | Getlandersgetpaid

Custom Landers - $79 each (You own exclusivity, and all PSD files)
These are tailored to your exact requirements, and can include such functionality as GEO targetting, Countdown Timers & Flashing Call To Actions.
***Each Page comes with TWO FREE EXTRA variations of the original, for Split Testing ***

Contact Info:

I'm available on AIM most for most of the day, my username is getlanders, feel free to hit me up and ask me anything. I am also contactable via my site Professional PPV Landing Page Design | Getlandersgetpaid.

I'm UK based so GMT timezones apply. Whilst this may mean that I go to bed before you do, it also means that I'll always have your stuff ready and in your inbox before you get up in the morning :) (Providing you're west of me!)

Timescales:

You can buy the premades instantly from my site here : http://www.getlandersgetpaid.com/premade-landing-pages/

Turnaround times for custom landers vary but they're never more than a few days max. Usually something like 1 or 2 days for the initial PSD, then 24 hours to code the lander up. Files are delivered into your inbox in the form of a download link to a ZIP file.

Look forward to working with you!

Attachments

• iq-quiz1.jpg
    iq-quiz1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 137
  • victorias-secret.jpg
    victorias-secret.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 591
  • iphone.jpg
    iphone.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 216
  • auction-v2.jpg