The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi!

PabloZabala

affiliate
Hi! Im pablo from Colombia and i come to affiliatefix mainly to spread a survey which will help me collect data for my bachelors thesis on anthropology.

Anyway im also here because researching about this affiliates world i stumbled upon affiliatefix so im quite curious to see what will i find here and what contacts will be made for the future :)

Greetings from Colombia
Pablo

Hi, @PabloZabala and welcome to AffiliateFix!

im quite curious to see what will i find here and what contacts will be made for the future

There is a TON of information and insight about online marketing to be found here. And approximately 70,000 possible contacts. Hint: Networking is easier and more effective when you are active in the community and engage with other members. ;)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Pablo!

Hello PabloZabala. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi Pablo,

Welcome to the Forum.

It will be very interesting to know the results of your survey! What is your thesis about? In what way is it connected to Affiliate Marketing? Or maybe you do a research on Internet communities in general? :)

There are so many things to learn when it comes to affiliate marketing, and i am sure affiliatefix is a good channel for you to see this beautiful profession at a deeper measure. Enjoy the process!

Hi! Im pablo from Colombia and i come to affiliatefix mainly to spread a survey which will help me collect data for my bachelors thesis on anthropology.

Anyway im also here because researching about this affiliates world i stumbled upon affiliatefix so im quite curious to see what will i find here and what contacts will be made for the future :)

Greetings from Colombia
Pablo

Hi @PabloZabala , welcome to AffiliateFix!

So is your thesis specifically about affiliate marketing?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back