The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi !

Multit4sker

affiliate
Hi !
I am Multit4sker, French IT student.
I'm here to learn about affiliate marketing and share some knowledge.
I'm doing good in e-commerce but I don't want to put all my eggs in the same basket so I try to learn about all the angles of Internet Marketing (Affiliation, Ecommerce, SEO etc...).

Hello Multit4sker. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi !
I'm doing good in e-commerce but I don't want to put all my eggs in the same basket so I try to learn about all the angles of Internet Marketing (Affiliation, Ecommerce, SEO etc...).

Hi and welcome.

I know it's tempting to try and learn everything, but my recommendation would actually be to pick one discipline and focus on it until you become an expert otherwise you will spend all your time learning instead of doing!

Good luck on your journey!

Hi and welcome.

I know it's tempting to try and learn everything, but my recommendation would actually be to pick one discipline and focus on it until you become an expert otherwise you will spend all your time learning instead of doing!

Good luck on your journey!

Yes, good suggestion !

Hi, @Multit4sker ! So glad to have you join us. :)

The others have given you excellent starting advice, so I won't repeat any of it. I'll just say, "Welcome!"

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi !

Hi @Multit4sker , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looks like you bring some great experiences to share. I am certain you will find loads of great members here to help you with your new endeavors.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back