The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi!

Hi, @TomTucker and welcome to AFix!

Are you brand new to affiliate marketing?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tom! :)

Hi @azgold and thanks!

I am pretty new to affiliate marketing, tried Clickbank a while back and got my fingers burnt haha. So I am keen to learn more before launching campaigns with no testing / plan etc.

@TomTucker . welcome to affiliatefix. Its said the best experience you get is you loose more than you earn in the first phase of learning curve. I am sure you are going to bounce back like millions ... to make into billions.

We look forward to interact and support.

Best wishes..

Hi @azgold and thanks!

I am pretty new to affiliate marketing, tried Clickbank a while back and got my fingers burnt haha. So I am keen to learn more before launching campaigns with no testing / plan etc.

Having a plan and testing is pretty much essential to save you time, wasted effort and money. :)

These threads may also prove helpful to you:

Clickbank help question
ClickBank
Search Results for Query: clickbank | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

When you have a question, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to get some help.

@TomTucker . welcome to affiliatefix. Its said the best experience you get is you loose more than you earn in the first phase of learning curve. I am sure you are going to bounce back like millions ... to make into billions.

We look forward to interact and support.

Best wishes..

Thanks! I don't like losing but if it means bouncing back to millions,....I'm all for it! ;-)

Hello TomTucker. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back