The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi

Bredfan

Just registered - looks like a great place!

No matter how deep I get into the affiliate world I find something new every day. The first thread I read was on the what would you do different...great stuff...

I am an affiliate manager for a large Web services company for my day job. My "real" job :) is building my site - hoping to someday be able to quit my day job. Ahhhhh - the dreams... It'll happen one day!

Glad to be here. See ya'll around...

Bf

Welcome to 5 Star, Bredfan.

Yes, that is a great thread. There are plenty of great threads here at 5 Star. I know you will find more that will interest you.

Dreams often do come true. There are some 5 Star members who once had the same dream as you do and they saw their dreams come true. It could also happen to you.

There are lots of very friendly people here, and they are very helpful too. The more you post, the more people will get to know you.

Glad to have you here. I am a bit of a newcomer to the Affiliate Marketing world too. Everyone that I have met on this forum has been extremely nice... I think you will find everyone to be "good peoples"

Best of luck

Hi Bredfan,

Welcome to 5 Star. Wow trying to get out of the day J.O.B. I feel your pain. I couldn't work a J.O.B. again for a million bucks. Well at least you are in the AM biz, so I hope it's fun.

Good luck getting out and I hope we can help you find the way.

Thanks for the kind words, Lead Machine! Glad you like it here.

MI
Back