The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi

Punia

affiliate
Hello all members, I'm Deepak Punia
after learning about cpa marketing from affiliatefix and other resources I have started my cpa journey yesterday with 7search and peerfly. Hope to get success soon :)

Hi Punia,

I will be watching your journey, because I'm curious to see how it goes, I didn't have much success with 7search, but I'll try to test more.

Hi Punia,

I will be watching your journey, because I'm curious to see how it goes, I didn't have much success with 7search, but I'll try to test more.

It's little hard to get profit on 7search because of there low quality traffic but who knows what tomorrow will bring to us

Yeah, I've heard lots of bad experiences with 7search, very few people seem to have success and it's either because they're experience or they have some luck :)

Well, I'll see how it works for me.

Yeah, I've heard lots of bad experiences with 7search, very few people seem to have success and it's either because they're experience or they have some luck :)

Well, I'll see how it works for me.

I really don't recommend 7search for you, you should go with bing. 7search traffic is terrible all traffic comes from directory or search type of website in my report I hardly found any website related to keyword.

MI
Back