The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi you !

ogziii

affiliate
Hi everyone !
i am ogzii , glad to be with you here today , i am a newbie internet marketer , i've been trying to reach few goals since months i can't seem to get there yet but i'm still trying ..
i belive that my journey will start as i joined you today and i'm willing to do my best to succeed no matter how long it is going to take me .

Hi everyone !
i am ogzii , glad to be with you here today , i am a newbie internet marketer , i've been trying to reach few goals since months i can't seem to get there yet but i'm still trying ..
i belive that my journey will start as i joined you today and i'm willing to do my best to succeed no matter how long it is going to take me .

Hello, Ogziii and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great that you're willing to keep going until you make it work. That's how people can succeed.

Let's see if we can help you get started. I always like to suggest that newbies begin by learning the basics and building from there:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

Re the marketing you have already been doing, are you focused on one niche, traffic source and tracker? That's the cure for information overload and confusion, if that's an issue for you.

Once you get settled in, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know if you have any questions. Someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi everyone !

Hello @ogziii , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you approached your endeavors with a solid plan, the right tools, and a proper investment?

Tell us about what you have tried so far.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back