The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there

philmts

affiliate
Hi guys, I'm new here so I guess I better introduce myself.

My name is phil and im fairly new to affilate marketing and cpa networking, after reading oliver 'k's post on lukepeerfly.com i decided to sign up and see what help and tips I can find on these forums to improve my cpa and affiliate income.

I have been looking at various forums and blogs trying to find my own niche in the market. since starting with peerfly I have struggled with ideas, I crated a youtube video for a 'win an ipad' offer and made $30 over around 6 months.

I have now decided that I need to try harder and apply myself alot more in cpa networking. I work 28 hours a week and plan to spend 2-3 hours a day on affiliate and cpa marketing. That being said my aim is not to make major income from affiliate and cpa marketing but earn that little bit extra to help make life more comfortable for myself and my familly.

I look forward to getting to know people on this forum and sharing what little I know while learning as much as I possibly can to make this work for me

Thanks for reading this guys
Phil

Welcome man, you've made a start which is good, take what you did and times it by 50 and your already earning :)

MI
Back