propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi there !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by onlineincomebulb, Jun 13, 2013.

1. onlineincomebulb

onlineincomebulb Affiliate affiliate

Hi everybody, I've just come to the world of CPA. There're so many interesting things out there, and I don't get them all. I hope you guys can help me.

And, my website is onlineincomebulb.com , if you don't mind , please visit and give me advice.

Thank you so much
    :D

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Heya, welcome to CPA :)

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix, so what is you plan? What does your website offer?

4. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the Fix! What are you trying to accomplish with your site?

5. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Hi there, welcome to the Fix :)

6. epersuader

epersuader Affiliate affiliate

Hello there! Welcome to fix. I am newbie as well. Looking forward to have great conversation with you guys. Keep safe.

7. onlineincomebulb

onlineincomebulb Affiliate affiliate

Sorry for late replies. My PC crashed and I've just had it fixed. Lucky me !

My site is about affiliate marketing courses and SEO tools. I built this site 4 months ago to generate enough money for me to be an indie game designer. :cool: and to pay my university debt.

( I'm a game designer, right now I'm working for a company, but don't like the "office" environment and the way they make video games ).

Right n

For the last 3 months I tried to do SEO on [product name] + review] keyword and has managed to reach to page 1 for 2 out of 5 keywords. But I have got only a sale so far (My site has about 6 visitors /day ).

Now I'm going to target keywords with more searches per month and low competition to increase the visitors ( my target is about 100/day ). Then , I'll insert banner (CPA ) on my site.

And, would you please tell me which CPA offer I should promote, based on my site's topic. I searched through MaxBounty's offer pages, but got confused because they're too many.

By the way, my site's here ( just in case you want to see it ) : onlineincomebulb.com

8. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I would look into some email marketing as well since this would help you expand your base membership. But it is good to have you here and i look forward to it!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed