The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there !

onlineincomebulb

affiliate
Hi everybody, I've just come to the world of CPA. There're so many interesting things out there, and I don't get them all. I hope you guys can help me.

And, my website is onlineincomebulb.com , if you don't mind , please visit and give me advice.

Thank you so much
:D

Sorry for late replies. My PC crashed and I've just had it fixed. Lucky me !

My site is about affiliate marketing courses and SEO tools. I built this site 4 months ago to generate enough money for me to be an indie game designer. :cool: and to pay my university debt.

( I'm a game designer, right now I'm working for a company, but don't like the "office" environment and the way they make video games ).

Right n

For the last 3 months I tried to do SEO on [product name] + review] keyword and has managed to reach to page 1 for 2 out of 5 keywords. But I have got only a sale so far (My site has about 6 visitors /day ).

Now I'm going to target keywords with more searches per month and low competition to increase the visitors ( my target is about 100/day ). Then , I'll insert banner (CPA ) on my site.

And, would you please tell me which CPA offer I should promote, based on my site's topic. I searched through MaxBounty's offer pages, but got confused because they're too many.

By the way, my site's here ( just in case you want to see it ) : onlineincomebulb.com

I would look into some email marketing as well since this would help you expand your base membership. But it is good to have you here and i look forward to it!

MI
Back