The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there :)

synt4x

affiliate
Hey guys, what's up.

So my name is Jarrod, I'm 18 and I live in England. For the best part of two years now I've wanted to get into affiliate marketing. I'm a web developer and have over 7 years of experience (yes, I started when I was 11).

Two years ago, I started working with a client that does a lot of affiliate marketing - mainly specializing in dietary, skin and muscle supplements and I create all of his landing pages for him. Though, I wanted to start doing them for myself - I have been an aspiring entrepreneur for a few years now and wish to start my own business now that I have left college and would very much so like that to involve affiliate marketing.

And that is the reason as to why I'm here on AffiliateFix. Everybody starts somewhere, right? Nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's up.

So my name is Jarrod, I'm 18 and I live in England. For the best part of two years now I've wanted to get into affiliate marketing. I'm a web developer and have over 7 years of experience (yes, I started when I was 11).

It's great to have you with us @synt4x , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Two years ago, I started working with a client that does a lot of affiliate marketing - mainly specializing in dietary, skin and muscle supplements and I create all of his landing pages for him. Though, I wanted to start doing them for myself - I have been an aspiring entrepreneur for a few years now and wish to start my own business now that I have left college and would very much so like that to involve affiliate marketing.

And that is the reason as to why I'm here on AffiliateFix. Everybody starts somewhere, right? Nice to meet you all :)

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

It's great to have you with us @synt4x , welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

Thanks buddy. I sure hope to build relationships with quite a lot of you, it's healthy to exchange knowledge. I also hope that I can give just as much back to the community over time.

Hey guys, what's up.

Wow, Jarrod! You have the best conditions for a successful future. Welcome aboard man ;)

For your beginning in Affiliate and CPA Marketing I'd recommend you K's tutorials:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I think it will be no problem for you to implement the necessary steps and then you will take off like a rocket ;)

Wow, Jarrod! You have the best conditions for a successful future. Welcome aboard man ;)

For your beginning in Affiliate and CPA Marketing I'd recommend you K's tutorials:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I think it will be no problem for you to implement the necessary steps and then you will take off like a rocket ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've already taken a brief look over his tutorials, I'll be studying them further in the next few days though.

Hey guys, what's up.

Which route are you heading? Free or paid traffic? WEB or WAP?

So welcome you here jarrod in affiliatefix community. I am harris 19 year old here from Pakistan. I've been promoting several health and beauty trials offers and I've a great success with them. So, if you need any help regarding the word SEO or CPA don't be feel hassle here to ask. I'll feel more happy to share you my experience.

So welcome you here jarrod in affiliatefix community. I am harris 19 year old here from Pakistan. I've been promoting several health and beauty trials offers and I've a great success with them. So, if you need any help regarding the word SEO or CPA don't be feel hassle here to ask. I'll feel more happy to share you my experience.

Thanks for the warm welcome, buddy. Nice to hear of your success and I very much appreciate your guidance :)

MI
Back