The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there

M

mcneal

Im Afiliate marketer for long time ago specialized only on SEO but im subscrib here to discover paid adverting !!!

good chance for all new member ! me also ;)

Welcome to affiliatefix community. You are gonna love it.

Do take some time and introduce yourself :-
The lets get to know each other SUPER thread! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Pictures of CPAFix Members! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

To get yourself started check out the this mind blowing post:- Gold - What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

To learn more go through all the guides, tutorials, case-studies and journals of others. See how they are doing it and try to learn from their success and failure. Last but not the least, taking action is the biggest part. So take action and never give up.

You can also check the DOJO as it has got amazing resources and information. Free landing pages, banners and more detailed case studies. You will surely enjoy it. Have a nice stay here and best of luck.

Im Afiliate marketer for long time ago specialized only on SEO

Hi @mcneal , thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

im subscrib here to discover paid adverting !!! good chance for all new member ! me also ;)

We have an abundance of great members that will be helpful with your interests.

Are you new to IM, or are you just new to paid traffic?

@tjtutor.com im new in paid traffic !! i assume that all my fortune comes only from SEO ! but for 2 years ago this is not easy to get top ranking on google especialy when lot of updates comes every month . this is why i want to move to paid traffic its more stable than google zombie .

@tjtutor.com im new in paid traffic !! i assume that all my fortune comes only from SEO ! but for 2 years ago this is not easy to get top ranking on google especialy when lot of updates comes every month . this is why i want to move to paid traffic its more stable than google zombie .

Free traffic is ancillary and tertiary traffic. It is sometimes important as additional support traffic, but paid traffic is where the real money is. It is the best primary traffic and it is controllable.

SEO is not free traffic !! i have spend only last year about 300 K for building my own PBN + tools etc .. also to maintain those networks i spend every month more than 15K for personels + office + articles + tools + proxys and much more !!
i think that both are not controllable !! if you have some niche that convert very well in paid traffic
tomorrow you must increase your investment beceause one or 10 persones comes in concurence with you :)
however paid traffic for me is more stable than SEO .

SEO is not free traffic !! i have spend only last year about 300 K for building my own PBN + tools etc .. also to maintain those networks i spend every month more than 15K for personels + office + articles + tools + proxys and much more !!
i think that both are not controllable !! if you have some niche that convert very well in paid traffic
tomorrow you must increase your investment beceause one or 10 persones comes in concurence with you :)
however paid traffic for me is more stable than SEO .

You are contradicting yourself, and you don't need to be upset about it. You stated clearly that SEO wasn't producing for you and you want to move into paid traffic. Well, in this industry, SEO falls under the heading of free traffic. Always has, always will. It does not matter that you have outsourced and invested in SEO, SEO is considered and identified as free (aka Organic) traffic.

You are contradicting yourself, and you don't need to be upset about it. You stated clearly that SEO wasn't producing for you and you want to move into paid traffic. Well, in this industry, SEO falls under the heading of free traffic. Always has, always will. It does not matter that you have outsourced and invested in SEO, SEO is considered and identified as free (aka Organic) traffic.
i say tha SEO become more difficult to stay on right now but last few years ago it produced lot of for me this is why i invest lot of too !! i didnt move to paid traffic until i have seen lot of guys how are confortable in paid traffic like you ;)

MI
Back