The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there, new kid on the block..

Hello unboxurmind. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Well that's a very nice and broad niche. You need to work hard if you wanna do well in that niche. There are many people who might be interested in that niche. Stick around and you guys will find each other.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Gabriel and welcome, it's great to have you join us. That's quite a change going from Australia to Prague and quite a scenery change.

I wish you luck on your affiliate marketing business venture and hope that you can reach your goals. I look forward to seeing you around the site. ;)

My name is Gabriel Daniel, occupation artist/photographer and thinker.
Recently moved to Prague from Australia, to pursue affiliate marketing full time.
I'm in the Personal Development niche, so if you have any advice big or small I'm all ears ;)
With Respect,
Gabriel

Hiya, Gabriel and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wow, big difference from Australia to Prague, I imagine. :)

I always like to suggest that people who are new to affiliate marketing start by learning the basics. These are good places to begin your education:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

Anytime you have a question or need help, just let us know by starting a thread.

Enjoy the forums, Gabriel!

My name is Gabriel Daniel, occupation artist/photographer and thinker.
Recently moved to Prague from Australia, to pursue affiliate marketing full time.
I'm in the Personal Development niche, so if you have any advice big or small I'm all ears ;)
With Respect,
Gabriel

Welcome to AffiliateFix @unboxurmind ! Great username as well.

Love to hear more about your exploits in that vertical. I know there a large number of members working that vertical.

Any time you want advice, just get a new thread opened in an appropriate forum and I'm sure those with experience will jump in with the advice you seek.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back