The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi there, I’m Brian or Marketclick.

M

marketclick

Primarily I provide graphic design services, however of late have found myself indulging with internet marketing, namely affiliate marketing. I have several blogs and website from where I share tips and tutorials that revolve around the creative and sometimes technical aspects of running and managing an internet business.

With the intention of updating on an annual basis, I am currently working on a Handbook for creators of content. The handbook consists of useful cheat sheets providing useful data such as banner dimensions, social media profile graphics sizes etc. plus information for helping individuals and small business.

You can see an example here

O

Hey MarketClick,

I would love to chat to you about our affiliate program. TheHungryJPEG.com is a new site that sells a range of design resources. We are currently paying 20% on any sale made. Though the total sales price is low, the volume of sales is high, with many of our top affiliates earning $250 in their first day.

If you are interested please do PM me.

Thanks
THJ

Primarily I provide graphic design services, however of late have found myself indulging with internet marketing, namely affiliate marketing. I have several blogs and website from where I share tips and tutorials that revolve around the creative and sometimes technical aspects of running and managing an internet business.

With the intention of updating on an annual basis, I am currently working on a Handbook for creators of content. The handbook consists of useful cheat sheets providing useful data such as banner dimensions, social media profile graphics sizes etc. plus information for helping individuals and small business.

You can see an example here

O

Hello @marketclick and welcome to the AffiliateFix Forums! We have an abundance of great folks here that can learn a lot from you about design. Newbies can always you some insight on this subject.

Adding affiliate marketing to your business is a great choice and there are many here that will be glad to contribute to help you get to where you need to be.

Content marketing is one of my great passions and I look forward to any contributions you can make to our forums on the subject.

By the way, how did you find our great forum?

We look forward to seeing you around the forums @marketclick !

T J

banners
Back