The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, thanks for accepting my request.

Maverick_SD

affiliate
I am glad to join this community of expert affiliates. I am looking forward to learning and sharpening my marketing skills with you all. I am a newbie to affiliate marketing and CPA marketing specifically, I started about 8 months ago but I haven't seen any result tbh. I have been using organic methods so far but I understand it's not an easy path. What's easy will definitely not be worth it. So thanks for accepting me again.

I am glad to join this community of expert affiliates. I am looking forward to learning and sharpening my marketing skills with you all. I am a newbie to affiliate marketing and CPA marketing specifically, I started about 8 months ago but I haven't seen any result tbh. I have been using organic methods so far but I understand it's not an easy path. What's easy will definitely not be worth it. So thanks for accepting me again.
Hi there!
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with learning more about affiliate marketing!

I can always help with your questions about tools and soft for affiliate marketing, so contact me at any time you want :)

Welcome as an advice dont stick too much with a method if you dont see any results but also dont change it so fast as its not good .If you mean organic traffic with seo then it takes time to see succes .If i was you i will combine seo with youtube videos ,me personal i get majority of my sales from youtube ,people are more enticed by videos than blog posts in my opinion

Welcome as an advice dont stick too much with a method if you dont see any results but also dont change it so fast as its not good .If you mean organic traffic with seo then it takes time to see succes .If i was you i will combine seo with youtube videos ,me personal i get majority of my sales from youtube, people are more enticed by videos than blog posts in my opinion

Thank you for the tips @thelegend. I am mostly focused on SEO, but now I started expanding to Youtube videos, I've made 2 review videos already. I have never sweated so much in my life. Lol! But I got it done, looking to make more and hopeful, I can see some results from it.

Regarding my Youtube reviews, apart from using proper keywords, is there any trick I can use to drive my views to it?

Thank you for the tips @thelegend. I am mostly focused on SEO, but now I started expanding to Youtube videos, I've made 2 review videos already. I have never sweated so much in my life. Lol! But I got it done, looking to make more and hopeful, I can see some results from it.

Regarding my Youtube reviews, apart from using proper keywords, is there any trick I can use to drive my views to it?
Be sure to do keyword research when you make a video because you can make a video in a very competitive niche or your keyword dont have any searches ,so its better to be somewhere in the midle .Also make quality videos ,ask yourself if i was a customer i would like this video ? be sure to make your videos at least 3 minutes long and make them with purpose of giving value ,make a thumbail with your keyword it helps ,be sure to write a good title that attract and when you finish to upload your video be sure to upload it on fb ,twitter blogger ,tumblr reddit ,this are social signals that helps

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

banners
Back