The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi people, nice to be here!

Guilherme

Hello everybody!!

I have already made some infoproducts sales, but i didnt have any consistency.
At the beginning of the year I bought a course about CPA, the course itself only give me curiosity and desire to work in this market.
I am studying and improving my knowledge and I am already grateful for the content and receptivity of everyone here!

Even without actively participating, I feel at home!

Hello everybody!!

At the beginning of the year I bought a course about CPA, the course itself only give me curiosity and desire to work in this market.
I am studying and improving my knowledge and I am already grateful for the content and receptivity of everyone here!

Hello!Welcome and Goood luuck!

Hi, @Guilherme Ribeiro and welcome to AffiliateFix!

the course itself only give me curiosity and desire to work in this market.

Then it served a good purpose even though it didn't give you the results you were probably hoping for.

If I may offer you a couple of beginner links, just to ensure you have full understanding of basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

It sounds like you are not a complete newbie but the more you know, the better it is. :)

Have you decided which niche and traffic source you want to pursue now?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Guilherme!

If I may offer you a couple of beginner links, just to ensure you have full understanding of basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Of course, I will read all, tnks!

Have you decided which niche and traffic source you want to pursue now?
I'm creating a website for the female audience. Offer products from different niches to the same person. Could create advertorials of different products. Was that a mistake?

As for the traffic, i will use SEO, facebook ads and native ads.

But, i'm from Brazil, the CPA market is weak here and actually i running an adult campaign on EroAdvertising. Using Adcombo's pre-sales and sales pages.

Was that a mistake?

Not if it works. :D

If you've done your research and are reasonably sure that you can reach your target audience, you're off to a good start. Don't forget free social traffic, along with your paid ads. If you're producing good content, you can probably start drumming up viewers pretty quickly.

Good luck with it, let us know how you make out. You might want to start a follow along journey, so other members can help you as you go.

Hello Guilherme Ribeiro. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

I was following the forum about 15 days ago. But, I felt a mutual help here as if they were a great family and I decided to register and to follow closely. I hope to help many people soon too!

Hello everybody!!

Hi @Guilherme Ribeiro , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looks like loads of members have weighed in on your challenges.

Info products can be challenging for those that haven't already carved out a niche that vertical. Have you considered starting with something a little easier to get your business steady and established?

Have you setup a VPS, acquired a tracker, selected a traffic source to master yet?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @Guilherme Ribeiro , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looks like loads of members have weighed in on your challenges.

Info products can be challenging for those that haven't already carved out a niche that vertical. Have you considered starting with something a little easier to get your business steady and established?

Have you setup a VPS, acquired a tracker, selected a traffic source to master yet?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi TJ, thanks for the message!
I think it is appropriate to put some information about me here.

I'm from Brazil, and my monthly bugdet is around 200USD or less, including the tools.
I have a tracker - adsbridge
I use a shared server - Hostgator ( I will use DigitalOcean, but I have not learned how to configure it)
I use optimezepress and affkit.
And Traffic Source i already use ERO-Adv and Popads, in 2 campaigns but not effective.

As for the niche, I have a site focused on the female audience. But, the affiliate networks that I am part of dont have many offers for Brazil and that point made me a bit confused.

MI
Back