The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Old Newbie

Dave Goldsmith

affiliate
Hi everybody first let me explain the title,i am a newbie but at my age (59) i feel like a old boy on the forum,please let there be someone older than me.
I have been involved in Internet Marketing for some time mostly on a part time basis.I was made redundent in Feb 09 so i have no choice but to try to make it online,its the age you know,as i mentioned i have been involved part time for a few yrs and yes,i have learnt a lot in that time ,some useful and other times rubbish.It seems there are a lot of scams out there and i must admit i have fallen for some,i have learnt a lot,i can build my own website,i can use Google adwords.It is just a matter of getting the correct advice from like minded people to set on the right course.
My experiance off line is in Dog Training and the Motor Trade.
Hope to speak to someone soon.
Dave Goldsmith.

KENT UK.

Dave,
Age is a thing of the mind, we particularly welcome experienced people like you, nice to have you at UK WW :)

Ya Dev
Age is nothing just a number but by growing older man become experienced. You have also mentioned that you have learned a lot. So we want your advices...
OK Keep in touch newbie..

Welcome to board! Does not matter in knowledge or experience, If a person have knowledge there age can not make factor to avoid him.

Old Newby

Welcome to board! Does not matter in knowledge or experience, If a person have knowledge there age can not make factor to avoid him.
Hey thats a mouthful but so true.
While i am here who is the most experienced web desighner on this great forum,i require some input on a website
Dave.

Hi Dave

I have just joined.

I am waiting for people to reply to me. So I though I would reply to some other people.

I design websites. What do you want?

I have just joined.

I am waiting for people to reply to me. So I though I would reply to some other people.

I design websites. What do you want?

Hi I have a website that i need help with.I have a website that i have built using xsite pro but you are limits using their templates.I built the site but i am not happy with the look,also i want to get it ranked in google organic search.
I do not have enough posts to supply a link to the site in question but is the type of thing that you could help with.
Dave

Hi Dave,

I started my working life as a programmer, so HTML is kind of like childs play. As for website design, yes, it is a large part of what I do now. The process is usually design it > implement it.

When designing, there is complete creative control. When implementing you are bound by HTML. All systems work of HTML, so it sounds like whatever template(s) are put together, they will need including in your software, somehow!

Nothing too complex. I can do Design/Code/ and probably Implement.

Post me your URL. Perhaps put DOT instead of "." or something

Hi I have a website that i need help with.I have a website that i have built using xsite pro but you are limits using their templates.I built the site but i am not happy with the look,also i want to get it ranked in google organic search.
I do not have enough posts to supply a link to the site in question but is the type of thing that you could help with.
Dave

I forgot to mention. The search listings are largely related to the structure of the site, second they relate to inbound links. These are the two main parts to SEO.

As a developer, I can structure the site correctly.
As a developer, I can advise on how to go about getting valid links.

Hi Dave, I got it as one continious string "abiglongname" dot com.

There are no products on the page, just a list of adverts.

banners
Back